• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Agoraphobics

V

Vampire333

Hi Vampire, I am in de middle of raging anxiety because I’m away from home and cannot get back until Sunday. So I do know what it’s like. I’d like to hear from other people.
Hello Sandy. Are you back home now? How did you manage with being away and are you feeling better now? Hope all is well.

V

Vampire333

I feel the same way. I was 3 1/2 hours away from home and my anxiety was sky high. I like to be out but I don’t like how I feel when I’m out. I still get the anxiety when I’m home but it’s more manageable.
Would of been scary being that far away from home. My head would of been coming up with all sorts of situations that could of been bad/gone wrong. I also get anxiety when I’m at home too. But same as you, it can be manageable. Sometimes it can’t and I’m on the floor shaking having a panic attack and melt down, but you know lol.

V

Vampire333

I've struggled with social anxiety since my late teens to varying degrees. At the height of a bad time five years ago it would take me hours to take the bins out...Absolutely terrible.
Do you manage to take the bins out now with no problem? If so, how did you get over it? I’d take mine out at night and hope not to see anybody. Then go back in and hide away