• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Agoraphobics

Coreen

Coreen

I don't like to leave my house. I can do it, but it's very uncomfortable. And the more I stay at home, the harder it is to leave. I've been in my home for a month now. I'm not even sure my car will start. And I have a dental appointment today. I really don't want to go. Covid makes it worse. It puts even more fears into my mind.

E

ExistingAlone

Wow, just came back to read this thread. I won the battle to get drinks last week. Lost it this week, went with tap water only for 48 hours. Wasn't so bad.

Took advice from someone and ordered soda to be delivered, with milk, etc. Now I have enough supplies to stay inside for two or three weeks.
I'm jealous, as I live out in the middle of nowhere and there are no deliveries out by me. I can talk my son into running errands, etc. to get me necessities most of the time. The tap water out here is undrinkable (nasty, orange well water). We've gone weeks living on ramen noodles, mac and cheese, etc. because It takes me nearly 2 weeks to talk myself into going to the store at the least populated times. The idea of leaving my home makes me literally physically ill (fever, vomiting, etc.)

E

ExistingAlone

I don't like to leave my house. I can do it, but it's very uncomfortable. And the more I stay at home, the harder it is to leave. I've been in my home for a month now. I'm not even sure my car will start. And I have a dental appointment today. I really don't want to go. Covid makes it worse. It puts even more fears into my mind.
I desperately need to see a dentist and an eye doctor, but just the idea of having to call to make an appointment makes me physically ill, much less having to go and talk to someone/anyone about what I need, so my teeth are rotting and my eyesight is terrible.