Agoraphobia

K

Kitty kat

Ok so an update on my agoraphobia, last year was absolutely hell I never went out panicked all time,
Stayed in vertully all year, I asked for help last year but I never went along with it. Never went know where in doors in my prison in my own misery, looking out window seeing people getting on with there lives made me feel worse in myself. I kept thinking negative all time. I feel in a better place now to get better. To get the help, I do go out little more than I did. Just a little, I not panic outside now, I went out today, and determinatiion and mind over matter does help. I want to get back to how I was, I got hairdressers tomorrow as I not been in two years. As I avoided it will I go ? Yes as I look a mess. Thats what will make me go, And it's all positive thinking at the end of day. Small steps is better than giving in, and giving up.

Victorianna

Victorianna

Yes, you are so right! I’m very glad you are out there trying!
Like they say, it’s a marathon, not a sprint.
I think you can make it to the hairdressers, too. I wish you luck! I know what it’s like to struggle with agoraphobia.
Let us know how it goes tomorrow!

Cpt_Stunning

Cpt_Stunning

i got caught in a vicious circle like that not going out, but eventually it sort of turned into a virtuous circle a lot better you can find that happens before even realising it, I don't think maybe you should not berate yourself if you don't go, but hairdressers I find are OK, it's a nice place to be, doesn't take too long.