• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Agitated

D

DELATEXT

I'm very agitated and upset, since I had to cancel my homehelp service since the council increased the cost by 50%.
Today my homehelp turned up as usual and I had to tell him I can't afford the service, I have physical as well as mental health
problems, so I do not know how I'll manage ??
I can't face my mental health support worker either as I may lose this support as well??
I am at my wits end ??
The "credit crunch" is affecting the elderly, the frail, the ill !!
I 'm in utter despair over this, I was told by my homehelp that
dozens have had to give their support as they can't afford it !!

:scared::scared::scared::mad:

G

gmh

blame labour government if anything. roll on 6th may elections, it's time for a change. im srry i cant be of much help i dont know anything about this but I am one of few people online right now and just want to say: i hear you

D

DELATEXT

Thanks

Thanks for support, Never voting Labour again but is anyone different ???
feel the old, the ill are easy targets !!!!

(y)

G

gmh

im not huge on politics but am a tory myself and I beleive given the chance david cameron will make great changes to this country. he has had a rough couple of years after the death of his son and i beleive experienced a more than a little bit of mental "bother" shall we say infact said after his loss he thought "to hell with everything".I think he has the first hand experience needed to make great changes in the mental health sector and I heard that in the conservatives manifesto they claimed they wanted more equality between pysical and mental health services. we all know politicians will say anything to get their seat in parliament but I truley beleive david cameron's PM status would mean more to him than putting his feet up in 10 downing street. time will tell though.

G

gmh

would like to send my apologies for changing your post about your unfortunate circumstances into an election pamphlet, it was late and I got carried away. The elections is the only thing I seem to care for right now so rant about it at any moment I get, sincere apologies again.

D

DELATEXT

HI

Hi, no need for apology, enjoyed your view point although I'm a big Vince Cable fan myself, here's to honesty we hope ???

:):)