• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

aggggggggghg!

O

OBIWAN

Hi,I have wote in the past about my mother who has paranoid schizophrenia,thought i'd just have a rant.Today has been a nightmare to say the least.She has constantly been going on and on talking to herself,I know she has an illness and that but she needs to take some level of control of herself which she doesnt do and this brings me to try and control it myself which usually ends up me blowing up at her and then myself feeling guilty for doing so and it has been like this for years,I feel im stuck in a cycled routine of the same old rubbish with her,as I am the only one living with her,me being the yopungest I still feel my family arent doing enough.I could just leave and move out and leave her to her own devices but that brings the downward spiral for her and it would be fault I think of mine knowing that this would happen.Thanks for listening

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Hope online ranting helps relieve a little of the pressure (it does for me).

Can you get some extra support for you as well? Maybe through a Carers Support organization? :flowers:

O

OBIWAN

Im ment to be getting some support but there such lame arses I dont know when that will be.I know im not the only one that needs help these days but I contacted a crisis team about my situation and they said(get this)-bring her up the hospital and were have her assessed.Funny as hell if you ask me.When is somebody going to do there job for change!