• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
After last night when I took a small overdose. I feel ok physically, well except from my bad knee.

There was no after effect at all. Of course that means I didn't punish myself because nothing happened. So annoying.

My head won't stop the negative thoughts. I'm reading into everything wrong, twisting every word I see.

I just want to do more.

So annoying.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Are you sure there's no effect?
Have you been checked out?

I'm sure you know that sometimes the effects of overdosing are delayed - particularly if you've damaged your liver. Please be safe Bee. I'd be utterly gutted if something happened to you. :hug1:

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I usually feel it within twelve hours but I feel perfectly fine.

I just want to hurt, I want the pain.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Just be really careful, pretty please. :hug1:

From what I can gather, you feel that if you feel pain you'll somehow redeem yourself for any past mistakes you may have made.
I know it's difficult but I really think you should be more forgiving to yourself because i'm sure nobody wants you to suffer.

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
SS is right. You might not feel unwell at the moment Marliee, but that doesn't mean no damage was done. You've hurt yourself enough my friend, more than enough; please try not to do any more. I consider you a friend Marliee; I'd hate to see anything happen to you. :hug: xxxxxxxx

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I know that nobody but me wants me to suffer.

You are right SS, that is one of the reasons.

I just need to suffer. Since I woke all I've been doing is crying, upsetting people or thinking about how to take pain to the next level.

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
We all upset people from time to time, it's human nature; just say sorry and move on. Upsetting people doesn't make you a bad person; some people get upset for no good reason or because they get off on playing the victim; it's not always your fault if someone gets upset, especially if you're doing you best not to upset them. You shouldn't feel responsible for other people's feelings Marliee. :hug: xxx

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
But I AM responsible.
How can you possibly be responsible for what's going on inside someone else's head; how can you control what they are thinking. All you can do is try your best not to upset people, if they still get upset then that's their problem, you've done your bit, done everything you can do. :hug: xxxx

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Ok so I can't do mind control but things leave scars and those scars never leave. I'm speaking from personal experience. I hurt people for breathing. Every breath that I take in this world hurts someone.

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Ok so I can't do mind control but s leave scars and those scars never leave. I'm speaking from personal experience. I hurt people for breathing. Every breath that I take in this world hurts someone.
I dont see that; you've never hurt me. :hug: xx
You know, being a moody cow isn't the same as hurting people. :hug: xx
Who are you hurting now? No one I think.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am a moody cow, I'm a women after all.

I have a list of people I hurt every moment.