• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Afraid to face another night of not sleeping well

V

vc2009

Since last 2 week I got anxiety or GAD because of this matter you can see in following link.

One thing I would like to share is since I have this anxiety , I have noticed that last 3 days, I wake up early in the morning 4:00AM or 5:00AM, sometime I even woke up in 2:00AM, and really struggle to sleep back. When I woke up like this my mind is filled with confusion, messy thought and sometime I didn't even know it was dream or reality.

And after I able to sleep back after struggling with those feeling, when I work up in the morning, I work up with frustration, stress like " why this is happened to me, why me" and this ruin my calm mind and thoughts.

I'm a sleepy person before this suffering, I don't want to get up early in the morning if there is no urgent matter. But now even I try to sleep back, around 6:00AM I cannot sleep anymore.

I'm worrying now when I go to bed and afraid to face another night of not sleeping well" what if I wake up like this again tonight"

And because of that it also make me tired in the daytime.

I don't have/drink food with caffeine before I sleep. And I don't want to take sleeping pill if doesn't need.

Is there any way that I can sleep back peacefully when I wake up too early.

Thanks!

E

Enriquelovessoccer

Hey man. Dont worry so much man. Listen to your favorite songs. Also hey talking out in here will surely help. Where are you from?

V

vc2009

Hey man. Dont worry so much man. Listen to your favorite songs. Also hey talking out in here will surely help. Where are you from?
I'm from Myanmar.

Should I listen favorite songs before I sleep? I think this will make me hard to fall asleep. Isn't it?

E

Enriquelovessoccer

Yea listen to anything. Have good thoughts. I usually look at happy pictures from my gallery ot phone. And i think about them. Im from Mexico but live In New York. Bad things are happening here. Hopefully you feel better.

V

vc2009

Yea listen to anything. Have good thoughts. I usually look at happy pictures from my gallery ot phone. And i think about them. Im from Mexico but live In New York. Bad things are happening here. Hopefully you feel better.
I will try bro.

Thanks for your advice. I really worry to sleep to night what if this happen again. :cry: