• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Advise please

D

Doglover1

Ok I’ve struggled with ocd for awhile, From harm to other forms but now it’s religious and it’s awful, Well me and my dad was talking about god and stuff and he was talking about how the meany was jealous of god and that’s how all that started( I can’t say the name freaks me out) but it scared me because I’ve had intrusive thoughts that I’m jealous of god when I’m not, And I’m scared now, I would rather it be ocd and not the meany!!

stygianiron222

stygianiron222

ok thats good. in the meantime, maybe try to acknowledge the thoughts as they come, and then think of them as ocd, not your actual thoughts. try your best not to act on them, but its ok if you cant do it yet.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Focus OCD - Advise Please Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 3
W Posting again in case someone will see it this time *please respond if you can* Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 3
L Help, please? Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 7
D I’m struggling please!! I’m so done with ocd! Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 8
E Please tell me if the deal counts. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 1
W Harm OCD - False Memories *PLEASE RESPOND* Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
B Girlfriend with Pure OCD - Please help!!! Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 1
E I am not feeling well! Please talk to me! Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 4
S Please help I feel sick Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
S Cheating ocd please help and respond Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 3
C Obsessions over personality traits. PLEASE HELP Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 48
jonjonzz47 Safety of others OCD thought - Please Help Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 6
L HOCD please help really struggling Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 29
T Need Help with anxious obsessive thoughts please Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 5
E Please tell me it's not true Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 19
F Uncomfortable thinking about being the opposite gender, yet having intrusive thoughts about transitioning? TOCD? Please help. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
F HOCD or am I in denial?? also TOCD?? (very long, but I'd really really appreciate if someone could read) Please help me!! Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 10
W Can someone please help is this HOCD? Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 11
T hocd or not???? please answer Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
O Really hate this.. please help me now Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 7
S Please help...really worried Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 6
R please help!!! weird ocd symptom or real?!?! Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 2
E Please help OCD Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 4
S POCD - Please Help Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 5
Kuri (Might be triggering) I need help with my brother, please. I'm desperate Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 9
B Please help me Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum 1