• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

advices from a 15-years long voice hearer

T

tourbillon

I also have had a need for a lot of time, and sir believe me when I say a lot of time, in order to get straight to the point, and figure the purpose of my voices, and what they were refering to.
I know our voices can blame us, and that it is frigthening as it is entirely new to us. I would talk with others occasionally about what I was going thru internally, and rarely would they neither be able to accept nor guide me toward my internal journey with so much different belief. I understand it can be challenging our world's representation too much.
So it's a loneliness things to be worked out. I like us for this, I do a lot, and I like us for feeling like forced and miserable yet able to perceive beyond the lies of the world as a prerequisite. I have been in some states of mind that were all shady and opaque before things got even better.
And that has been a very rude period of mine, 10 years before I sorted and worked things out eventually. All it does is take some patience and some more times.
I know we try to grasp some answers when people at least are regarding us like this is a serious things, because we need way much more guidance than the "it's mental illness" things
<3

T

tourbillon

Some ressources to help:

- try not to be agressive (never helped anyone, situation never progressed)
- make yourself a bit much more available and opens to surprise (voices can prooves severe delusion, yet they can shows great mercy). Your attitude matters.
- keep remembering we ignore most of everything here
- get an hand for praying from time to time, on long period it makes all situations evolves
- my best advices is this: there is someone who love you, who shows kindness and understanding. Even when you can't perceive her, remember her as she is already with you. One day she pop up in your head and she says "thanks for your trust".

W

wellness

Some ressources to help:

- make yourself a bit much more available and opens to surprise (voices can prooves severe delusion, yet they can shows great mercy). Your attitude matters.
You got this part a little WRONG ... Remember the Voices are an unsolicited intrusion into our personal lives ... like the Deadly HIV-AIDS we are infected with a mental illness that manifests through these Voices symptom. We may not suffer the physical hurt that HIV-AIDS infected suffer BUT the Psychological pain of having these nagging Voices continuously ... in our lives is nothing to look forward to. The Voices Need Our Mercy for causing this intrusion and NOT the way you have put it that these bloody Voices provide US with Mercy they are bloody parasites living in our minds and bodies and display such ingratitude and keep on nagging us.

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Harboring anger and ill will towards the voices and your condition can cause you to live with more stress.. it did for me.. but not any longer. I stopped being so angry and its helped a lot.. the voices are almost non-existent..