• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

Advice

A

Azelka

Hello, I wanted to know if it was normal to feel like there are two parts in my brain which are in permanent contradiction.
I mean that when I say something that I believe, I say the opposite that I also believe a moment later.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Yes! I feel the same way at times. My mind seems to have a mind of its own and goes on about things and then changes without "Me" being in control. I understand.

H

harsh-reality

Hello, I wanted to know if it was normal to feel like there are two parts in my brain which are in permanent contradiction.
I mean that when I say something that I believe, I say the opposite that I also believe a moment later.
Do you have a mental health condition diagnosed...

I think certain conditions emotions and thoughts can rapidly change within a very short space of time - have you ever had any kind of emotional support or listening service to understand yourself and your emotions a lot more..

I know people who experience these kind of symptoms..

Jbb79

Jbb79

I Hear voices, They some-times are against what I, Want - - To do x x