Advice please

I

invisible2014

Ovbs those who have been following will know I'm suicidal because of so called friends leaving me out not wanting to spend anytime with me well I'm.thinking of sending one of then a message saying I really need to speak to them about something really serious but I don't want them to think any less of Me as feel I really need to.tell them now in order to get past only don't want to be classed as attention seeking by them

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
You could send a message and see what response you get. I hope your feeling a bit better.
Take care

T

Tonic

ACCOUNT CLOSED
If they are honestly a real friend, and a good friend at that, then I'm sure they'd be understanding.

But by the sound of it from your other posts, these people are work colleagues. As I have said before, work colleagues are not friends.

If this is the case, they might feel burdened by what you want to tell them.

So my advice would be to burden someone who loves you, such as a family member or a true friend. Maybe even a religious leader, if you are part of a faith community?

Remember that people go to work to work and earn money. Sometimes people do social activities as part of work networking. They might go out for drinks after work. It often has nothing to do with being friends.

Presumably they have gone out and not texted you to come along.

This happens to everyone.

Sometimes people don't get invited for different reasons. Maybe because they have family commitments or they are not a drinker. Sometimes it's just because they didn't go to the last one that was organised.

In my work, I make sure everyone is invited. I don't want anyone to be left out. If there is a mother, I know they will say no anyway but make sure they know they can come if they want to. But there are always people who don't hear about it by word of mouth so think they are not invited. This is not true though.

You have just assumed this whole group of people has turned against you. It is probably not the case. But you have cut them off, telling them not to text you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Depression Forum 4
M Depression Forum 1
T Depression Forum 5
Molly05 Depression Forum 4
L Depression Forum 3