Advice needed

C

cally18

First time on here, and not sure if i am in the right place, but i am desperatly worried about my husband. He is convinced that the neighbours are plotting against him, he says they are hacking into our pc, and messing with the telly. Most of the time he is fine, then he changes and is like a different person. He went thriough this about 5 yrs ago, and we ended up moving. He is now saying that other neighbours are involved and I just dont know were to turn to.

J

jamesdean

u must talk 2 your doctor i guess u have the same doctor or get him 2 talk 2 some1 professional i think it would b crazy 2 have 2 move when he could proberly get some hep 2 deal with these thoughts

C

cally18

We have different doctors. He wont accept that he has a problem, he sits talking to himself at night, and even thinks that I am joining in with people, plotting against him. I have asked him to see his doctor, I suggested that he may be depressed, but as he dosent think he has a problem, he wont. Even on holiday, he was going on about the man in the next door apartment messing with our telly. I really dont know how much more I can take.

J

jamesdean

hopefully some1 else will post u a reply later on, who's got more experience than mysef, sorry i couldnt help more jd take care