Advice needed

Y

yewotc90

I'm looking for some advice with quite a frustrating problem I am having. I keep making new email accounts - I've literally made one or two every single day. If I make a new email account and add it to my social media accounts and then don't use my accounts that day, I then for some reason feel the need to create a whole new email. Not just that I have to have everything completely new on my phone when I create a new email, so everytime I make a new email I also factory reset my phone. I can't stop.

It's not just that, I have Facebook and say if I accidentally click the like button on something I didn't mean too - my account then doesn't feel right and I have to go through my activity log and delete all my photos, all my comments, all my statuses so it feels like a fresh start again

I'm currently collecting the panini world cup album stickers, to begin with I couldn't stick them in straight so bought like 4 new albums one after the other til i got the hang of it. Current one is going fine, then today I accidentally spilt coffee on it and it's not really affected it other than a bit has rubbed off the corner of 2 pages other than that its fine, but I'm now fighting the urge to completely start over again

Currently seeing a therapist for social anxiety, she also thinks there's generalised anxiety in there too. Said I could have 12 sessions focusing on SA, then a month off, then focus on the GA

What do you guys think about the above with all the new accounts? Not mentioned that to therapist or anyone as not SA related. She wants me to review medication with GP, wondering if to mention this thing about constant starting over? Read online about people with similar issue who say its abit OCD related?

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Really sorry we can't diagnose you on a forum.
Please do mention to your dr and therapist, both can help you.
Take care

Guy12182

Guy12182

My advice would be keep seeking a good therapist and take what they say seriously and always make sure to let them know if you do not feel better from what's being offered. Only settle for success, not failure.
Take what the professional therapist and general practitioners are saying and research it online, find out more about what their saying on your own time. Research is for learning, not self diagnosis. It helps us to better understand the medical terms and conditions we are diagnosed with by professionals. And opening up on here and releasing thoughts will make room for new ideas and tools to use for stability and self happiness.
Hope this help you.
Best wishes
G~

Last edited:
Y

yewotc90

Hi,
Really sorry we can't diagnose you on a forum.
Please do mention to your dr and therapist, both can help you.
Take care
Oh, I know you can't diagnose. Just wondering if you guys think it is a problem worth mentioning and if anyone has experienced a similar issue?