M

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
This is copied off my facebook as I can't write it all down again.

At the start of the week I decided that a so called friend of mine became too toxic for me and I needed to cut myself off from her.

There are many reasons for this but one of the main reasons is because she is copying me, literally and also kept on triggering me. Who on earth tells a suicidal person, in graphic detail the ways that they want to die when that person is struggling so much?

Last night at work was the proof I needed that this was the right decision.

A mutual friend came into work and confronted me on her behalf to the point that I was actually quite scared. I was trapped with no where to go and this person would not leave me alone and attempted to make me feel bad by saying that this person has said she will do things if I don't start speaking to her. Trying to guilt trip me by saying how they won't have any kind of social life because of our falling out and couldn't understand why I wouldn't explain everything even after me saying that I didn't want to involve him as he is my friend as well. Lucky for me someone finally came into the warehouse so I could make an excuse to go.

I'm doing this for my own good, I have to think of myself at the moment and I need to do these things for my own recovery. I need to surround myself with people who care for me but I am being made to feel like I am in the wrong and being made to feel bad for trying to make myself feel better.

The point of this post is that I need to know what the next course of action is. I am scared for when this person comes back to work or if he tries to visit me again.

Any advise?

deadchick07

deadchick07

well if "friends" are willing to take sides with a bully then they are not friends. Dump the lot. You will find better people to be friends with. Real friends.

D

Dottyone

Thats not a freind, dump them! Big Time!

Its easy to get attached to people and they can become kinda more than a freind sometimes and play a pivot point in how our day works.

Hugz

I freind should not be making you scared or threatening yu in any way.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T People 4
T People 3
S People 1
R People 4
T People 2