• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Advice/help please

A

Abdn

My partner left home yesterday. I have been really horrible and abusive towards him. He went to stay at his fathers. I’m really suffering with depression and anxiety and have chronic upper back pain. I am feeling terrible hence the nastiness towards him.
I have phoned him most of today as my anxiety is through the roof and he said he just doesn’t know what to do. He said he is upset.
Iam so distressed about this and really don’t want it to be over. He said to leave him alone and he needs to think.
Please can anyone help me on here? Please be gentle I’m really really suffering this evening.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Staff member
Forum Volunteer
I think all you can do for tonight is give him a bit of space :hug:

Are you seeking help for the anxiety and depression? That's one thing you can do to show him you are trying :hug:

I do hope you start to feel better soon :hug:

And here's a extra hug :hug:

A

Abdn

Thanks for writing this. It’s crazy but all I want to do is contact him. I have tried lots and lots and am afraid he is going to say it’s over anyway. Currently he just keeps saying he does not know. Which is hell.
I will try and get help organised this week.

A

Abdn

I think all you can do for tonight is give him a bit of space :hug:

Are you seeking help for the anxiety and depression? That's one thing you can do to show him you are trying :hug:

I do hope you start to feel better soon :hug:

And here's a extra hug :hug:

Thanks for writing this. It’s crazy but all I want to do is contact him. I have tried lots and lots and am afraid he is going to say it’s over anyway. Currently he just keeps saying he does not know. Which is hell. I am just lost as to what to do.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Staff member
Forum Volunteer
Thanks for writing this. It’s crazy but all I want to do is contact him. I have tried lots and lots and am afraid he is going to say it’s over anyway. Currently he just keeps saying he does not know. Which is hell. I am just lost as to what to do.

Getting help is the best thing you can do, for him and more importantly for yourself :hug: