• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Advice: Anti-Psychotic.

R

RoxyJade11

Hello Everyone.

I am looking for a Anti-Psychotic that is A-Typical and relatively new.
I have peeviously been on Qutiapine, Aripiprozle and a depot risperidone.

I am currently on the max dose pf lurazedone.
It has worked a bit like a miracle.

I am worried its not helping anymore.
I am really manic and I feel like I am very unsafe.

Thank you.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

IDK. I have only been on olanzapine and ability. Neither of them stopped all the symptoms.

I think you should ring your team and speak to them pal.

R

RoxyJade11

Thank you for your help. I was hoping that I could find something new, I work bettet on A-Typicals. Just gettong frustated now. I am trying to avoid a hospital admission right now ?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Thank you for your help. I was hoping that I could find something new, I work bettet on A-Typicals. Just gettong frustated now. I am trying to avoid a hospital admission right now ?
Last time I called crisis I was referred to the home treatment team. You just go there to chat with the docs and nurses but come home. i dont think they put u back in the hospital just like that.