- Mar 6, 2010
I have a few questions regarding AS.
- How do you get referred to see them? I'm 17 & I know you can be referred at age 16+, I'd prefer to see AS for MH as I've been seeing CAMHS since I was 7 & they don't take me very seriously & from experiences, are utterly crap.
- What happens when you are referred & an appointment is arranged?
- Who is more likely to be involved?
- What happens in assessments?
- How have you found AS for MH?
- Is AS for MH better than CAMHS? Do they take you more seriously? Are they more caring? Are they easy to talk to?
- Do they tell you about your diagnosis(s) and what treatment(s) you'll need? Do they discuss things with you regarding your diagnosis(s) & treatment(s)? Or are they not very open about it?
- How is therapy for you?
- How is your overall experience(s) with AS for MH?