• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Admitted to hospital.

T

TOONAFISH

I have been having a rough time recently. Loads going on at home and at work. Was feeling more and more like i was gonna crack. went to a routine apt at the mental health team clinic and was admitted to hospital. Im home for the weekend to see if im ok with new meds. I just feel totally overwhelmed by life. Not suicidal tho thank god, think i have caught it in time. Just need someone to talk to. Hospital is normally good when you are v high or v low but i feel like i was more stressed than anything else and the other patients were grating on my nerves a wee bit. altho i did meet some nice people. hope everyone is doing ok. speak soon hopefuully x

M

maudikie

Sorry you've had to go into hospital, but there are times when it's the best place to be. Take it as a break and a rest. Will you hae any isitors? I hoope they bring you some flowers. Flowers always cheer me up, as they are so beautiful, an d one of the wonders of nature.
Take care and all best wishes.

D

DELATEXT

getting respite is good especially when you are feeling wired, calm and quiet is needed,
I hope you get much need rest and can relax.
All the problems put to one side for a while ?wishing you well !!

D

DELATEXT

I hope you are a little better and you are getting much needed rest ??
What will help to relax you, any favourite music ??
or a good movie ??
I am watching a film, Heartless which is quite scary, ha, ha,
I really hope you are getting toward a slow but effective recovery !!

M

maudikie

Glad to hear you are now in hospital. Just take it easy for a wh ile. I hope they get you some medication that suits yo. Take care. Give m best wishes to the nurses! It's not an easy job, but very satisfying if you can see the patients improve.

amathus

amathus

Hi TOONAFISH, hope you are feeling some benefit from being in hospital, try and get some rest.
best wishes, meteos.:flowers:

Sophie

Sophie

Hi ToonaFish. Sorry to hear that you were admitted to hospital. Its not very nice in hospital, but the MHT must have noticed something for them to admit you. I hope that the new meds work for you, they just take a bit of time to work. Hope that you are soon home for good. :hug:

C

Charlie123

Hey Toonafish. Everything ok with the meds! What hospital were you admitted to?

T

TOONAFISH

Hey charlie, i was in sunnyside in montrose. you know it?? the nearest two to me after that are perth and aberdeen

D

DELATEXT

Hi, hope you are a bit better, like montrose it is a nice place,
Hope you can get out and about okay .