• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Addmitted a week ago

J

Jassy1981

I got addmitted to a ed ward been hear a week its so hatd and frustrating i really dont no what to do with myself i feel im still in the same boat as wen i came in all groups for surport have been cancelled because of coronavirus so i dont no how im going to get the full help other then being surported to eat but i had that at home and it didnt work so how will it wrk in hear i still get thoughts and feeling i carnt get to stop i feel like im losing this battle i didnt think i needed to fight

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
Hopefully it will help in time, sometimes just a new place with none of the distractions of home helps.

P

Purpleplum

Can you talk to them and ask them that? Ask them how you could get the kind of support you need without the groups. If you don't think you're getting enough support, please speak up. Don't be afraid to use your voice. It's your life.

G

george81

:grouphug:Hi Jassy1981, so good to hear from you, I've been thinking how you've been getting on since you were admitted. How are things going now? I really hope you can make a break through with your treatment and you can start feeling like you want to get better and break free of your eating disorder. Please keep us up to date when you can, we're all rooting for you x

J

Jassy1981

:grouphug:Hi Jassy1981, so good to hear from you, I've been thinking how you've been getting on since you were admitted. How are things going now? I really hope you can make a break through with your treatment and you can start feeling like you want to get better and break free of your eating disorder. Please keep us up to date when you can, we're all rooting for you x
Hi george81 thing was really bad when i first arrived but they are abit better now i still stuggle alot i still have bad thoughts and feelings i have wanted to leave on many occasions but i couldnt but hopfully i have this and hoping it will be geting better in time thanks for your reply it means alot x

G

george81

Hello Jassy1981, thank you so much for your reply, it means a lot to hear from you! I think about you often and wonder how you're getting on. What kind of things do they do there to help you? I'm really interested in the treatment regime. I'm guessing a lot of it is challenging the way you think about food and the control it has over you and helping you to gain control instead. It would be so nice to hear about when you are able to pick a food you really like and are able to enjoy it without any guilt or worry. This is what I'd like to get back to myself! I used to really enjoy food but that's been taken away from me. If I recall you have children? It would be so lovely to hear about you eventually being able to enjoy taking your kids out for food and enjoying eating with them too. I know it's hard to let go of habits you've followed for so long but we're all behind you and really want you to be happy. Don't let this control you- take control back and start enjoying your life and health. Show this illness who's boss- YOU! Much love x

K

karl7

I got addmitted to a ed ward been hear a week its so hatd and frustrating i really dont no what to do with myself i feel im still in the same boat as wen i came in all groups for surport have been cancelled because of coronavirus so i dont no how im going to get the full help other then being surported to eat but i had that at home and it didnt work so how will it wrk in hear i still get thoughts and feeling i carnt get to stop i feel like im losing this battle i didnt think i needed to fight
i hope things go well for you jassy, keep letting us know how youre getting on.....we're here to support