Acute Paranoia since Wednesday!!!

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Owing to the fact I have had acute paranoia up since Wednesday now I take my doses daily in the afternoons, well, I felt, I'll switch me, to take 25ml in the mornings, and monitor how that goes. i have suffered with too much deepening in the sense of are people talking about me much more or somewhat, and I know pending, I am linked to be still, via my strong mutual admirer, I felt, I can't risk taking the chances of waiting until in the afternoons, so, as of the morning this morning I have switched me over to take 26ml daily in the mornings.

I'll go out shopping, go out to and f rom volunteering when I have something come up on call for.

As always still listening to musicals and music separately, and kniting.

The reason of cause of Paranoia from Wednesday, I have been blamed for something beyond my control, originally, which I know, i am very much not at fault for. Never was at fault.

Have a good day all, I'll report about lunchtime again, with updating,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Small correction I put 26ml instead of 25ml! Apologies for that.

I don't think a 26ml exists.

Update; Since allowing for 25ml t o kick and work t hrough my system from about 9am this morning, I am now very mcuh better. My paranoia levels have reduced greatly, in terms of something which was beyond my control I recently felt, I hadn't instigated, so not to be blamed for eitther, it's those paranoia levels which were concerning me, greatly, as I say, I have greatly improved.

I am half hoping though I have my brother away for a week, at the moment, I'll settle down to music and musicals and knitting, this afternoon, and allowing for in case, my father might well need excess through his accountancy work, computer assistance from me, I know my way around computer certain things, navigating wise, my brother is more technical minded, so I am hoping I will be settling down, to knitting etc, this afternoon.

I shall also be doing my chair fitness, this afternoon at some point.

I hope all have been well,

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

L

Lunar Lady

Feels a bit cooler today, Natalie. Hope you're more comfortable and have a nice day. x

N

natalie

Hi Helena, Hi Lunar Lady,

I am much calmer than as of late, and recently, I'll suspect because I took my 25ml dose earlier on this morning, about 9am, so the levels haven't been that g reat, as they still however thankfully not now, that they could have been.

I will st ick to 8-9 taking 25ml for mornings, for long term permanent.

I am revamping up my fitness interests by way of for preparations for volunteering anyhwere in which I am on call, for in North West of London side, not just at a paritcular site, so fitness wise, these should also be of big help.

I am beginning to revamp to prepare to check my email inbox for volunteering notifications, for certainly 3 if not 4 times daily, obviously I'll be very astutely aware, if I'll be in voluntary attendance, I can't then check my inbox, that goes without saying, and I'd resume that later on on a day of voluntary work, or the following day onwards. I just remembered i need to remind those on the look out for me, I can't volunteer back to back, because with tr avel combined as well, wears me out t oo much, I need a day, in between.

Anyway for now overall, I'm very much better. I'll be taking my Pregabalin dose, later, that's certainly once if not twice a day taking.

I've realised that with the Pregabalin, i wouldn't wish to become to addicted, so I am better off, at 50ml, twice a day, I'll tell the GP that, when I'm there next at that juncture.

He asked me if i tried with him higher doses, and I said, no, I felt ahh, there's my chance, get it increased i felt to 75, ml, nope, we're still staying at 50ml, once or twice a day.

I'm just beginning to wonder something, if I am beiginning to go into overthought mode at times me, that certainly with these issues, of something which I didn't instigate all those years, ago, and I've been swung, jokingly swung, into the middle of it all. Anyway, I'm sure that the Pregabablin shall do its marvellous course of work, to keep me calmer.

Have a good day both, oh yesm, Lunar, it is certainly much cooler. Thanks.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I've just been out to try to get booked up for zumba gold, for this week, and the class for Tuesday is fully booked out solid. They confirmed, if I aim back in for on Wednesday, I can be booked in to a class, on the following Tuesday.

In the mean time, I aim to do my chair exercising, in at home, I have a specally designed dvd segment, across the week.

Have a good day all, I am much much better, not hardly annoyed, or paranoia feelings now.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Just an update;

I am much much better today, this evening, having taken my dose of anti anxiety med, and I do often go into panick mode me, or overthought drive also, i took the dose at 5.45pm, this evening, and I am now very much better.

i just wish to now put recent events behind me, and for now also to sift through another brand new week.

Before I forget further to report, I have my independant day centre movemnt run assessment meeting on Wednesday, and hopefully, and depending what's on, and as long as I don't have any volunteering arrangements, booked, for on the day of, I'll attend a activity.

I am planning to do my chair exercising at some point, tomorrow.

At the moment, though i am unwell with sinuses, so I can't feel to stay around on MHF, for too long because of the sinuses headaches.

I hope all have been well,

And lets hope, I'll recieve a calmer week. And I never know, whether if i might have an a rrangement of volunteering, I am on call, however I can't predict, whenever any work, volunteering work, might come up, in which i could then help out with, either at my main chairitble base, or anyhwere else in the North/North West of London areas.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.