Accicent - Nope, nothing serious thankfull/Paranoia, about 9.30pm

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I had a daft accident happen in room at home, I was leaning over to pick up something, and I inadvertantly, overlooked forgot the level of height where my door handle is, and accidently banged head.

I am fine, no acute pain acute from that point of view, though sinuses have come up, t his evening, about 9.30pm, I had a paranoia, anyway I am much better now.

Have a good evening all, oh and the beauty of 25ml, I don't have heard voices come up, following on from the bang on head.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

J

Jules5

So sorry you bumped your head I am glad it is not serious. You sound okay just a little scared.

My rooster gets me almost every morning I have lasting scars on my legs. I ran from the chicken every time I let them out. I could have had stictches a few times from the bites. God love and bless Jules

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Thanks very much for your support over this weekend. I am fine, I can remember my forums password ok, so there hasn't been any real damage, thankfully so to speak.

I have an appointment slot, via GP services (Doctor) on Wednesday, I'll report up about the bang, and paranoia, and get his take on the paranoia front. He'll probably will feel saying that medication Abilify is controlling overall that side of things well, and that is the chance I'll take, to follow his and that if he might say that. Also, I'll note whether if he might referr me back, to the community mental health team, from doormant, I was last in for a short flying visit, back in, 2015, I think, don't count me on the year, though.

Presently, at this time - I'm listening to music, one of my very favourite Jane McDonald cds, and logged in to MHF, I'm fine, no hearing voices, no intrusive thouights, touch wood, and certainly no more paranoia. I just had a f right whle typing that, with the page jumping! I'll take that on board for in future if that should happen like that again.

I am hoping that I will do my chair fitness not this evening, maybe tomorrow.

I am still taking 25ml of Abilify, 50 ml once a day of Pregabalin sometimes I can't manage twice daily 50 ml of Pregabalin, and also 7.5ml Fluoxetine, liquid. Not all in the one go, I hascent to add, spaced out.

I'll do a debrief, report, about 10, this evening, 10pm meaning,

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.