• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

abusive voice

C

carlad

hi my voice is always abusive to me.
he calls me all sorts of names
does anybody else have a voice like this?
if so how do you cope?

wollie

wollie

Hi carlad, I have 2 voices that are constanly abusive, they use filthy words and are down right evil,
I try to cope by keeping busy when I can all though there are other coping methods that may work for you, like mindfullness and relaxation theapy.

C

carlad

Thanks for the reply glad I'm not alone.

blog15

blog15

carlad check out my new post- in this forum..

L

Lab rat

Hi carlad, I have many abusive, evil voices. I medicate and self medicate, I would hear them 24/7 if I didn’t. I don’t self medicate in the day, but at night when I need to sleep. Olanzapine plus chlorpromazine plus alcohol, maybe weed, maybe opiates? Depends on how the day has gone

G

Georgia8

No you are not alone, we are all here for each other. I have 5 voices and they are also abusive and use filthy language. I'm not a swearer but they love to use vile language, they are disgusting. Their constant babble is useless, they don't shut up and they are childish, whingey and whiney and dumb. Only occasionally can two or three of them be nice but it isn't often and it doesn't last.I was an alcoholic and drinking made the voices worse. I'm with a good doctor now and on meds and been exercising. The healthy option works for me and also...realising they are NOT real has helped me. Sending hugs to you all xo