Abused

R

Rebeca1

The female space ghost in my body that owns the earth who crushes human ghost embryos to death up in the ozone or spirit mist still keeps passing through my head as to kill my spirit I go a blur and she has raped my bottom with her finger over and over and made me poo. She picks on me every day today she she has touched and stung my arse hole and put her smegma discharge /fanny dirt in my eye, this stung.
The medication doesn't work work because it's paranormal, I don't want to die.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Poor sweet Rebeca, I wish she'd leave you alone, you've done nothing to deserve this kind of abuse.

I can only tell you what I know from my experience of hearing voices, paranormal means not scientifically explainable but I have done my science and I know exactly how she's doing this to you.

She's connecting to your central nervous system to give you tactile feelings and connecting to your endocrine system to effect your tear glands, mine has done similar to me in the past but not as extreme as yours does to you. Mine could make my eyes water really badly and he could make me feel things throughout my body. I said could because he can no longer do these things to me thanks to medication, medication reduces your Dopamine levels and cuts off the connections to your bodies systems making the physical sensation go away completely and the eyes stinging and watering will be reduced significantly, please try again with medication I assure you you'll notice a decrease in abuse the higher does you take, I personally had to take two types of medication (10mg Aripiprazole and 4mg of Risperidone) to reduce what my voice was doing to my face and they still don't work 100% but 99% will do for me.

I know medication is not what you want to hear but nobody can help you any other way, look back at how long ago you first posted about her killing you and you'll see it's been quite a while, she hasn't killed you in all that time and she never will, she can't, she can only torture you like she has been doing so please take medication and take it as prescribed, I hate to hear how you suffer so much.