• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Abilify has effectively cured my BPD. Info why Abilify may be the first proper "BPD

N

Nukelavee

Wikipedia says Brexpiprazole was, "developed by Otsuka and Lundbeck, and is considered to be a successor[4] of Otsuka's top-selling atypical antipsychotic aripiprazole (Abilify). Otsuka's U.S. patent on aripiprazole expired on October 20, 2014;[5] and a generic was approved in April, 2015.[6]".

I don't think Brexpiprazole is available here in the UK.
In that case - yeah, it's pretty good at what it does. My experience with Rexulti seems to match up with teh Abilify results.

It's actually kind of expensive here, because it's new.

G

Girl interupted

Abilify is a very expensive drug, $1,000 for a month’s supply.

While I appreciate the OPs experience with it, every person’s physiology is different. What works for one person may not work for another.

Its also concerning that it can cause tardive dyskinesia... where your limbs move involuntarily and can become permanent.

Acorn

Acorn

I found no difference with aripriprozol (albilify) apart from a gazillion side effects

S

shivvy

Thank you.

Are you still taking just 5mg/day of Abilify? And it is still working just as well?
Yes Onfire it is still working a treat without any major side effects, i take 5mg in the morning and it is amazing what one little white pill has done to my life, I am like a different person, if only I could have gotten this med years ago