• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Abilify Experimenting For Countering Tiredness - Changing time of dose

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

For a long time i have been adhering to taking my dose about 3.30/4, pm, and more recently I had an idea, to take the dose later, 5 or 6pm.

Well, about day 5, I am much much better the tiredness has been greatly reduced. I'm not yawning as much.

Therefore, I will keep 5 or 6 pm, as my revised time when to take my dose.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I need to update, that I'd been having a different form of problem, not heard voices or anything like that, except for a mad bout of paranoia, late night last night, through tiredness which came upon me; I suffer with irritiblity, and what with the terrible terrible weather, most recently and lately,
i had to have brought forward my 25ml dose, to 1-2pm time.

Also helicopters are s tarting their fun and games, so I thought right, 1-2pm might as well be, and not 5 and 6pm, because knowing myluck, and intrusive thoughts could occur.

I am hoping to do another repeat of low impact salacise, tomorrow, or Thursday.

I've had a dental appointment which was unplanned, and I'll reveal, more later on this evening.

Have a good evening all, I'll be relieved to see the ending of this terrible absurd bad weather.
Mind you, the heatwave drove me just as mad.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I forgot to point out, that the helicopters, have been spaced out, and I couldn't believe it, - in a space of one afternoon! 2 while in, and 1 while out to my dental appointment, the first was at 12.45pm, then the 2nd, at 2.15, and finally, at 3.30pm.

Fortunately, as I took my dose at 1-2pm, I've been fine, this evening, no foreign intrusive thoughts come up.

I am hoping to do a workout tomorrow or Thursday, it was going to be my low impact salsacise, however, it will be a challenging harder and faster workout.

In terms of dental appointment, I might need to have a extraction, however, although I only have a jump bite motion happen on the odd occasion, and not every so often, I am feeling inclined, to keep the remains of the tooth area, in tact, and I don't really don't want another extraction, and he's already done one, on my same lower set. It's jumped now, that I can live, with, as long as it doesn't happen, every 5 mins.

In terms of volunteering requests, or a task role, very quiet. More monitoring, checking my inbox, offline this is, tomorrow.

As always listening to musicals/music, and knitting offline, and or on line with music.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Folks/Hi All,

In the light of recent experiences, and I was noticing that my paranoia was on the rapid increase fr om about 4pm, what with yet more news coverage, downstairs in at home, and I was in any event feeling unsettled, maybe the "19 virus" and maybe todays weather, I decided to have my dose about 4.30pm.

I am now fine, and to be able to enjoy of arriving onto the evening from 6pm, without feeling hardly any paranoia.

I sleep extremly well, overnight and onto this morning, so anxiety wise, I have been very well.

It was the paranoia I couldn't get to grips with. Therefore for the forseeable future, 4.30pm, will be the new revised taking time, actually I'll make that 3.30/4pm.

i am now very well, to be able to look forward to the evening.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I''m well, I'm fine, except for my psorasis and small boils problems. I am just feeling fed up alr eady of this 19 virus - too much hype i still th ink, all blown up out of proportion. And scaremongering.

I'll be relieved to see the other side of the 12 weeks, and what passes to be mere more normal.

I am now sleeping very well, hence I can't easily fit my morning workouts in. My parents will be out on Wednesday, so as long as sinuses pains, I'll be alright, I'll workout then.

I will take my dose at 4.30pm, and not at 6pm. Not taking any chances, during that 19 virus outbreak, I h ave already been feeling paranoia crept upon too much, recently this week.

Hearing voices wise, I have been finer.

Have a good hopeful day all, be sure of it, unless I happen to have forgotten, I'll report an update, about 6/6.30pm.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I had forgotten, to take my dose at 4.30pm, rats, anyay I have taken it now well a just before.

I h aven't had any heard voices, however, slightly - my paranoia was building up, so I thought i better take, before the evening meal with parents.

ie, the paranoia regarding this 19 virus, problem/pandemic.

My own paranoia levels are fine.

Just... this is where i thought I ought to take my dose before the evening properly came in.

I am well on the anxiety front.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards sorry, that shoudl read have a hopeful good evening all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm alright, very well, in fact so much so, I nearly have forgotten to overlook my dose, I'll take in a short while.

The tiredness has greatly been reducing right down, so I will stick, with the 4.30pm, or 5pm, taking of the 25ml doses daily.

My paranoia levels are fine, no heard voices. I'm very well. No anxieties either.

I have been and shall resume in due course, music listening and knitting.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all, though in the circumstances,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Oh, I have had a terrible tension and sinuses headache this afternoon, I have now taken something to help the pains.

Best regards, all.

N

natalie

HI Folks/Hi All,

Under the unprecedented times, I hope all are keeping well.

I am alright, very well mental health wise, I haven't had any heard voices, heard helicopters though, the late af ternoon/early evening time, I haven't had any triggering issues flare up, no paranoia.

I am st ill adhering to 25ml of medications.
Sorry, 1 med, this is 25ml daily.

I am just from early week forthcoming, on standby, if there can be possibly an email from my GP, to liase with me preferred that way, in connection to my spait of 1 morning, and 3 lots of heard voices, or be it, over the phone. I'll be ver very surprised, if they change it back, to routine appointments, though given the present spait of situation, I doubt that very much.
I'll have to note what happens on Friday afternoon, unless, I hear beforehand.

At the present time, I am well, without any undue problems to report.

I have been listening to Dream Girls the musical, and knitting, and have switched to Ball and Boe, and since them, Jane McDonald.

Have a good evening all, overnight all, I'll return to u pdate, at some point in the dayt ime tomorrow.

Best regards all,

Natalie.