AaaArrrrrggGHhghg

sunflower

sunflower

O no o no o no just done something really stupid which leads to self-destruction city. Just had sex from my hubby who I'm separated from but still living with until I can find a place of my own. Dirty f**king tramp. Need to pay myself back now. Hurting crying gotta carve myself into tiny little pieces to get rid of the poison that I am. So alone.

F

ffleaderman24

O no o no o no just done something really stupid which leads to self-destruction city. Just had sex from my hubby who I'm separated from but still living with until I can find a place of my own. Dirty f**king tramp. Need to pay myself back now. Hurting crying gotta carve myself into tiny little pieces to get rid of the poison that I am. So alone.
It's perfectly normal for you to still have feelings for your hubby, even sexual ones. I mean you've been with him a long time and the feelings got so strong you were tempted into doing it. It is just a habit you have gotten so used too. Habits are hard to break and a little slip up along the way is perfectly normal. It doesn't make you a dirty tramp or give you any reason to hurt yourself. if you,Do not hurt yourself, but come up with a way of, take your mind off it. See no reason to be upset or feel like you have to punish yourself.

Girl Interrupted

Girl Interrupted

Please don't berate or hurt yourself Sunflower, letting go of someone you have strong feelings for is hard. You're not the harsh things you say to yourself.

Moving on to a new sexual partner may seem daunting, especially if you're body conscious, so reverting to old habits/paterns of behaviour can be difficult. I suppose the most difficult question you need to ask yourself is why did you enagage in a sexual act with your ex, and is the relationship truly over? How does your ex view the situation? Is he hoping for a reconciliation, or is he just seeing it as no strings sex?

Rather than self destructing to release the anger you're turning inward on yourself you could write your feelings down on paper then take it outside and burn it.