• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

A year out!!!

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

It's been a whole year since I got out of the hospital!!!

And I turned in my resumè for a job today! Wish me luck. I have two more that I need to email/take in but I will take one in tomorrow and I need to use my brother's laptop and he's not home.

I'm so excited for this next experience in my life. Please keep me in your thoughts :D

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
It's been a whole year since I got out of the hospital!!!

And I turned in my resumè for a job today! Wish me luck. I have two more that I need to email/take in but I will take one in tomorrow and I need to use my brother's laptop and he's not home.

I'm so excited for this next experience in my life. Please keep me in your thoughts :D
Firstly happy 1 year since you got out!!!! :cheer:

Good luck on the job front. If anyone deserves all the luck in the world it's you Linc :hug5:

xx

Mister.B

Mister.B

It is really exciting you are doing so well! :D
It sounds like you are doing everything while not putting too much stress on yourself.

As for keeping you in my thoughts.
I always do.
I thought about you earlier, actually, because I saw a bag with owls on it.
:hug:

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Thank you everyone!!

I can't wait to have a job again!!!

V

volnash

I can relate to you feeling happy over this, for me it's been 1 and a half years out, with no recurring incidents in regards to what i dont like to discuss anymore, see signature.

Im so happy that you are happy and i wish you the best with this, and of course all the luck in the world.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

It's been a very long year. I am going to make it the whole year without being in the hospital. All of 2014. That hasn't happened since 2011!!

I will not go back!

I'm making Snips proud. She would be so proud of me. I have to honor her.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Thank you everyone!!!

I've turned in two sets of résumé/cover letter to two jobs. I really hope I get the Bookkeeper one. It's a perfect job for me.