A voice from space?

M

Markjacobs317

When the alien like voice talks to me it shows it’s self as a image in my mind as it converses with me so while it talks it shows human like body and facial expressions while it moves it’s mouth as it talks to me. While it asks me questions it will show me examples of what it’s asking me about, but I seem left to guess what it’s asking me or what it’s indicating of what it’s trying to tell me. It doesn’t say percisely what it needs in words all the time when the words become to hard for it to ask in detail while it try’s to ask me questions about mental illnesses and other brain problems along with the spoken language . It shows me words in spelling in front of my eyes faint and transparent and up close in my mind like how they show themselves or with pictures. There seems to be two of them and they talk to each other mainly just the one talks to the other telling it is doing something wrong with me. It gets very confusing and very hard to fallow. When I try to ignore them I start to feel extreme pain like one of them doesn’t want me to ignore them and it hates it when I try to think about them as a hallucination I get tortured. They would zap me on the insides and my tender organs, pull the muscle tendons in the legs or tendons in knees or hurt my jaw. They would also hurt the top of my skull that feels like both bone and nerves and veins being Shocked that gives a feeling of intense sharp pain. They would even zap my insides with intense electrical pain for whatever reason they come up with even have zapped my testicles a few times. They can make cold sensations on small parts of my body or make spots feel warm or hot. They would do this for any reason they would come up with.
It tends too like to bring up the religious subjects often as it talks about and tries to convince me with it’s long winded talking that it’s god or as satan as it switches back and forth with it’s talking and its image of it’s self expressing it’s talking with it’s squatty little humanoid body as a image in my mind without me having any control of what it says or shows me of it’s self and other images.
It even talks to me the same way when it speaks of it’s self as an alien the it’s going to take over the world and use us as slaves at first then just says it’s going to mine the planets just odd lies. It also seems to have a problem with my past when I had my 5150 brake down years ago and also my job working for a animal shelter years ago.
They are also mind controlling me while they speak to me while moving my head and mouth as they speak with me. They will also control my limbs with mind control and muscle control I can distinctly tell the difference between how they feel. They can stop parts of my mind and of my thinking like parts of my cognitive thinking. My mind swirls of it’s thoughts and my thoughts as it speaks with my mind. I torment from how it’s done my mind feels pain like it’s out of control while they alter my thoughts from twisting them around as I speak to them with my thoughts or words from my mouth. They seem to speak of all this thats being done to me as programming of my mind.

NWiddi

NWiddi

I wouldn't listen to the voices, they tell lies. Mine used to pretend to be God, Satan, aliens, other people with telepathy and all sorts.

They're connected to the central nervous system which allows them to hurt you and move small muscle groups like in the face, getting some antipsychotics (Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitors) will help with the pain and the control they have over you as high levels of Dopamine is the reason they can do such things, all mine can do now is make my corners of my mouth twitch and my upper eye lids twitch which is annoying but bearable.

Take care and good luck!

R

Rebeca1

I understand my voices are space ghosts that own the earth and the female spirit in my body that owns the earth picks on me daily sexually, emotionally and physically and I have now been diagnosed with schizophrenia but it is really paranormal.
Please don't float up to the ozone or spirit mist after death or you will be crushed please try and get into a body to survive after death, you may be able to teleport around and keep doing so until you grow as we come out of the body as tiny floating thinking spirit ghost embryos ready to grow only to be crushed by the female space ghost that owns the earth in the ozone or spirit mist.
Watch out for the moon and Mars in time for people colonising as space ghosts that own the earth are going to wrap spirit mist around them in time for people colonising as to kill and entrap human spirits as is done on earth. When this happens Mars and the moon will start to get an atmosphere and it will start to rain.

M

Markjacobs317

Yeah I know it’s all lies what they say about what they want and about them selves. BTW I have taken Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitors i’m on Abilify 5mg once daily als been on high doses of antipsychotics injectables. nothing works and it keeps getting worse these past 6 1/2 years and started when I just turned 40. My brain is like it’s deteriorating and makes my mind feel like a 200 year old.

M

Markjacobs317

I’m sorry rebeca1 but I don’t believe in god, ghosts, devil or alien spirits. I’m a atheist. However I do believe of aliens.

NWiddi

NWiddi

I used to be on 20mg of Olanzapine and now I'm on 30mg of Aripiprazole and on both the pain mostly went away or at least 98% of it, my voice is a childish, spiteful, sociopath (has no concept of right or wrong and thinks only of himself) and a psychopath (anti-social and violent) and would like nothing more than to hurt me like he used to before meds (incredible pain throughout my body including intense chest pain and migraines) because I ignore him completely and have done for the past two and a half years.

I'm also on 50mg of Sertraline which blocks Serotonin receptors instead of Dopamine receptors so that may be a contributing factor, I'm seeing my doctor soon about another med change and I'm also asking for a higher dose of Sertraline which I'm hoping will help with my facial twitches so I can let you know how that goes.

I'm unfamiliar with Abilify but 5mg sounds like a starting dose, you could ask for a higher one or to switch to another as it can take quite a bit of experimenting before you find a drug that is right for you.

M

Markjacobs317

I hope it works out for you with the med increase. However Yes the pain is a hard one to contend with for me and how the voice Controls my speech and my thoughts like I’m dealing with two people in my mind and body however so far it’s only happening when I’m alone but it does mess with me when I’m doing things that are important or not like I’m going Senile.