• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

A very productive day :)

R

riverofdragons

This weekend has got off to a great start. I have been home alone since thursday lunchtime and will be alone until tuesday lunchtime. However instead of crawling into bed, feeling low, self harming etc, I have made some real progress.

I used yesterday afternoon to look up places to visit and today I spent a lovely few hours wandering around Anglesey Abbey Gardens. I saw wandering, but due to current mobility problems i hired a mobility scooter - it was lots of fun..lol

They have their own mill there which got me thinking about baking bread - it can't be that hard, can it? So Tesco on the way back and the rest of the afternoon has been spent making dough.

Fingers crossed it will turn out to at least resemble bread..lol

So what should I do tomorrow? There is a craft fair at Woburn Abbey in Bedforshire....or I could go to Woburn Safari Park.

Any other ideas??

D

Dollit

What fun and I haven't made bread for ages. I like little boat trips when I get the chance.

O

olan

wow! feel free! i'm really jealous for your freedom! oh well, a'm glad that you found something that made you busy! keep up!