A turn for the worse....

B

baby_dolly_face

Ive been struggling recently for a number of reasons with really bad anxiety and paranoia and as such was prescribed zopiclone and diazepam. Although I was unwell I was still managing to function to a degree, but today I have woken up and the bottom seems to have fallen out of my world :( And I slept ok so it wasnt that....Im feeling so unbelievably down and like Im going to burst in to tears at any moment and I just want to crawl away and hide from the world.
Hubby being amazing as usual. Very supportive and understanding...but he is getting sad that I am hurting...and I feel so exhausted even though I slept for ages.
I have to go out in a while cos I have to nip to the supermarket and get everyone their takeaway as its friday...I dont mind really as its a bit of alone time and I listen to music, but I dont like the business of these places and especially not at weekends!
How are you all doing today?
xxxx

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

Bristol, TN/VA, USA (near mountains and 6 hours fr
((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
I wish the two of you could have a bit of a getaway for a weekend or something to just step outside all the insanity that has been thrown your way.
I am sorry it is getting to you but that is natural for anyone. I hope this situation will be over very very soon.

R

Robbert

Hi baby dolly, I am sorry you're feeling sad and tired. Maybe the diazepam is making you feel a bit more low and tired than usual? I used to take a lot of it for anxiety, it did chill me out but sometimes made me feel a bit depressed if I took enough of it.

I'm not doing too good today but thanks for asking. Am struggling with similar anxiety / paranoia issues. I can't really go outside right now. Just spent all day in bed.

B

baby_dolly_face

((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
I wish the two of you could have a bit of a getaway for a weekend or something to just step outside all the insanity that has been thrown your way.
I am sorry it is getting to you but that is natural for anyone. I hope this situation will be over very very soon.
Hey tilta
That would be lovely to have a break away but thats not on the cards any time soon :( Things have seemed to be mad the last few months, but especially weeks....we'va always had quite a stressful life what with my family who are always just about to kick off and some of hubbys are the same and then with ex wife too and older kids.....man. some times I feel like I could really jump off of something high....like now really :unsure:

B

baby_dolly_face

Hi baby dolly, I am sorry you're feeling sad and tired. Maybe the diazepam is making you feel a bit more low and tired than usual? I used to take a lot of it for anxiety, it did chill me out but sometimes made me feel a bit depressed if I took enough of it.

I'm not doing too good today but thanks for asking. Am struggling with similar anxiety / paranoia issues. I can't really go outside right now. Just spent all day in bed.
Ah Robbert
Thank you for the reply especially when youre feeling like you do...im prescribed the diazepam 2 x 5mg tablets 3 times a day. I only ever take one when absolutely necessary. I havent taken one at all for 2 or 3 days, but I take on board what youre saying.
I am definitely tired thats for sure....and I am fairly sure that Im starting with a bad cold. It never rains eh?
Sorry youre feeling so rough at the moment.
Hope you feel better soon
x

calypso

calypso

Admin
Really sorry its all getting to you and I wish there could be some end to it for you. There's nothing I can say except give you my warmest thoughts. Take care xx

B

baby_dolly_face

Thanks Calypso and Tilta
Stress is a bad bad thing for those of us with Bipolar eh? I know its not exactly the best thing for a"normal" person but I feel its worse for those of us with biplar somehow...does that make sense?
x

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

Bristol, TN/VA, USA (near mountains and 6 hours fr
in fact, my group sessions here (both of the ones I have attended) start with a meditation/relaxation excercise.

My fight or flight mechanisms are fried out or something.
But I also have some measure of PTSD. My reading does say that stress is problematic with bipolar alone tho.

T

TOONAFISH

(((((baby doll))))

Sorry to hear you are feeling like this, it is the pits. glad to hear hubby is being supportive, it does help doesn't it.

Wishing you feel better soon. thinking of you. keep fighting against it. x

prairiechick

prairiechick

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm sorry things are so rough right now. Big hugs to you. I haven't responded much this week since I'm not doing so hot right now either. Sleep evades me in spite of the valerian on top of the psych meds, but mostly I don't really feel very hypomanic.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TomBP1 Bipolar Forum 8
H Bipolar Forum 3