A thought for the day:

trinny

trinny

All are lunatics however he she. those with an analized mind are pylisophers ! by cant renember sorry but how profound is that.

J

JOJO19

that to think bad thoughts is really the easiest thing in the world. If you leave your mind to itself it will spiral you down into ever-increasing unhappiness. To think good thoughts, however, requires effort. This is one of the things that need disipline –training- is about. So train your mind to dwell on sweet perfumes, the touch of this silk, tender raindrops against the shoji, the curve of the flower arrangement, the tranquillity of dawn. Then, at length, you won't have to make such a great effort and you will be of value to yourself,…

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
Don't look at how far you have to go, look at how far you've already come.

tabbykitten

tabbykitten

Find these thought so helpful.
My own personal mantra is something along the lines of “Baby Steps”.
Maybe today I won’t manage to get as far as the shops but I may manage to walk back up my driveway and collect the bins once they have been emptied. Trick is to make the effort to take more “baby steps”

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
"All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals."
Homer Simpson

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
Better to let things go...:)
Absolutely! That's sort of what I take it to mean, forget about actively seeking revenge and concentrate on yourself. Living well is for your own benefit, so you've let go of whatever might have made you want to seek revenge.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
Absolutely! That's sort of what I take it to mean, forget about actively seeking revenge and concentrate on yourself. Living well is for your own benefit, so you've let go of whatever might have made you want to seek revenge.
With MH issues life is a big enough challenge isn't it? I sometimes feel like a victim, but really have to let that go - because that is going nowhere. :)