• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

A Thank You To All

A

apokalipse666

I want to thank you guys for your support and for sharing your experiences. I feel like I don’t say it enough. Thank you.

Thank you for understanding me. I can barely understand my anxiety sometimes, and sometimes I feel I am alone fighting this. But I am not.

Be more appreciative of the wonderful people in your life who help you cope with anxiety, just take the time to thank them openly.

O

Orangeade

I want to thank you guys for your support and for sharing your experiences. I feel like I don’t say it enough. Thank you.

Thank you for understanding me. I can barely understand my anxiety sometimes, and sometimes I feel I am alone fighting this. But I am not.

Be more appreciative of the wonderful people in your life who help you cope with anxiety, just take the time to thank them openly.
Thank you for your kind words! I hope this forum has been a great help to you

catmommy

catmommy

I don't have wonderful people in my life who help me cope with my severe anxiety....I'm grateful for this forum.