• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

A surgeon's view on mask -wearing

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

There's already talk among politicians and science "experts" about masks becoming a permanent feature of our lives. :faint:
hi, if thats the case then these figures of authority can give all of us a benefit - every month to pay for masks,
the tories have spent the ten years demonising and dismantling the welfare state, with the help of the daily mail, and sun newspapers,

Z

Zaz2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
hi, if thats the case then these figures of authority can give all of us a benefit - every month to pay for masks,
the tories have spent the ten years demonising and dismantling the welfare state, with the help of the daily mail, and sun newspapers,
I hope it isn't the case but nothing surprises me about government or.politics. As the people suffer more and experience more hardships, the government congratulate themselves with pay rises for failing in their duty to serve the public.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

I hope it isn't the case but nothing surprises me about government or.politics. As the people suffer more and experience more hardships, the government congratulate themselves with pay rises for failing in their duty to serve the public.
Hi Zaz . your right. Its beyond belief , and we just accept it all, they should be thrown out of government , God knows who should replace them, but In Gods holy name there must be somebody to do a better job then these heartless monsters.

I cant bear to look at the faces of johnson et al , i really cant ,the last ten years has been like watching a horror movie, but we are unable to press stop and eject, the movie plays on and on and more people die and are made homeless because of there policies .

There is a quote from i think an old politician , i cant remember who" we get the government we deserve "
if so we are truly damned!

DanL15000

DanL15000

Here is where we are heading. Now, in the meantime those of us willing to row.....wear masks, wash frequently, social distance, will help get us where we need to be.

It really isn't any easier for us to wear masks. But the rowing would not be so hard if everyone helped. Yes, we all have a choice.

Z

Zaz2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Zaz . your right. Its beyond belief , and we just accept it all, they should be thrown out of government , God knows who should replace them, but In Gods holy name there must be somebody to do a better job then these heartless monsters.

I cant bear to look at the faces of johnson et al , i really cant ,the last ten years has been like watching a horror movie, but we are unable to press stop and eject, the movie plays on and on and more people die and are made homeless because of there policies .

There is a quote from i think an old politician , i cant remember who" we get the government we deserve "
if so we are truly damned!
If we get the government we deserve... you're right...we are truly damned. Scary stuff!

Z

Zoe1

I've noticed that actors on tv shows are not masked or distancing

Z

Zaz2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I've noticed that actors on tv shows are not masked or distancing
These rules don't seem to apply to politicians tv shows or sport. It's all down to Joe Public 🙂

DanL15000

DanL15000

These rules don't seem to apply to politicians tv shows or sport. It's all down to Joe Public 🙂

Those that are, and are not, in production during pandemic.

E

Elisante

Taking a break
There's already talk among politicians and science "experts" about masks becoming a permanent feature of our lives. :faint:
In a few years they will make us live in a bubble. Hypochondria is becoming the new normal

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

In a few years they will make us live in a bubble. Hypochondria is becoming the new normal
In a bubble haha love that movie bubble boy, but I think the direction of this virus will be determined soon. Nothings a quick fix but a vaccine could be out soon.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

I wouldnt mind a bubble made of chocolate , and we could go the gas station and be refilled and re- chocolated

Z

Zaz2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
It serves the powers that be well to have most of humanity living in a state of fear over something we can't see touch or feel. Coincidence? I think not lol 😀

Z

Zaz2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
What are you referring to when you say "the powers that be"?
The likes of Bill Gates (WHO/Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation), Jeff Bezos (Amazon/Blue Origin), Elon Musk Paypal/Space X), Sundar Pichai (Alphabet aka Google) and all the faceless suits who work tirelessly to bring to an end life as we knew it...