• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

A Sudden Heard (Americanised) Heard Voice - While Music Going!?

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I was listening to one of my cds, and I had a rueful awakening of americanised heard voice!!! I knew, it was, I could tell it was americanised.

Anyway continued on listening to music for the time being, and I have been finer.

I have been feeling tired, today. I am bouncing back.

Hopefully, I'll have a better morning and then the afternoon, depending on the voice, I'll be busier slightly.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have been unwell. I have had a further however a couple of sets of british heard voices, and I have had to brought forward my 25ml dose, much much earlier than anticipated.

Hopefully, lunchtime, and in the afternoon, I'll be resting, and I'll hear my music, and also knitting.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

wollie

wollie

Hi natalie

Sorry you are unwell, I know how voices can make you feel unwell too.

Have a good rest, its good that you listen to music as Im sure it helps some people.

Love woolie

N

natalie

Hi Wollie,

Thanks so much for your post, much appreciated.

I am feeling much much better, I took my 25ml dose, much earlier, than anticipated, and I am now fine, and yes, I have been listening to music before i have lunch soon, and knitted.

I do apologise, I hadn';t realise I was still logged in, i became sitract.

I have had lunch, and I took a dose of painkiller for my sinuses, and I am on both counts starting to feel much much better.

Have a good afternoon, all, be sure of it, I'll return about 4pm, to update.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am very much better, and brought forward my dose of 25ml, much earlier than first thought.

I do now have a Senior in Chief, GP appointment booked, and he knew of my mental health cases, long before the junior anchor part timer gp, came onto the scene, so I'll disclose, what happened this morning, I will do a briefing, when I have my appointment on the Friday 27th March.

It's a long way off, gives me the chance to hopefully resettle down, it's a upside down week this one generally in at home, and I am h oping things might home front settle down more, within the next couple of weeks.

I never do evulate the voices, that is not the best way forward.

I will resume listening to music, and knitting in due course this afternoon.

Have a good afternoon/early evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am much much better following on from heard voices. I took my 25ml, which is normally far the best dose, for me.

i am at p resent, listening to music, and on line, and tuned into MHF.

Hopefully, I'll do another but a harder and faster workout, tomorrow.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

wollie

wollie

Dont over do the work out natalie we dont want you exhausted,:D what music are you listening to,

I like rock from the 70s 80s, call me an old timer if you like:D but I think its the best music.

And what are you knitting, I could do with a wooly jumper.

N

natalie

Hi Wollie,

Thanks for your concern. Musically, I have been listening to Sister Act stage cd, and Hairspray, then, this evening I have been listening to Beverley Knight, and I'll switch to Jane McDonald.

I prefer easy listening music mainly, and musicals, and also I have taken to the liking of Diana Krall.

Ha ha ha, complimentary laughing, well, I am trying to knit square pieces to be able to make up and transform into a blanket, in this colder weather - my hands go arthritic, so I can't easily knit properly during the afternoons, then after when once the heatings on for the evening, time, I can knit within this season, much better. So you could say, I'm having a bit of bother knitting at the moment at this time of year. I am seriously contemplating, in doing cross stitching needle work, instead.

For the time being.

I do need to get hold of more pain relieving med, to help with my arthritis in my hands.

Best regards.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Just to bring MHF members, and staff up to date, I haven't heard anymore americanised voices, in fact i haven't been aware of no more low and loud helicopters to trigger me off, aware of americanised voices.

Also the British group sort of voices, have calmed down. I am fine, very well.

Listening to Jane McDonald, Live at the Palladium cd, from in London, 2010.

Will resume knitting shortly.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards for the evening all,

Natalie.