• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

a small thing...

T

telemetry9

I just want to say that I know it's a challenge to find ways to continue to justify our lives and living.

In my own need for that inspiration I have stumbled across

http://www.nasaimages.org/index.html

If you click on the universe sample of images (which I found amazing-you will find your own i know); there are images from the hubble telescope showing the variety and individuality of distant galaxies in one shot.

It really gives a sense of creation and a sense of peace. It gave me a lift to know that there is so much going on out there. That all life and existence has a reason and a purpose.

I hope you get something from it and I'd love to hear from those who found the site inspiring - even if a little. I try to find these new ways of lifting my spirit when the depression and life seem to much to bear - it doesn't always work but I wanted to share this one with all of you.

robert.

A

Ainsworth

i clicked on the pictures of the space shuttle, i have watched most of the launches and quite sad it is ending this year.

there is something quite amazing about viewing a shuttle launch :)

i would of loved to of seen the saturn 5 rocket take off

T

telemetry9

The replacement for the shuttle is a little disappointing don't you think?

Some of the images of galaxies and star systems being created are very high quality. They are incredibly beautiful and somehow peaceful to look at.

I'm filling up my backgrounds folder in windows with them.

A

Ainsworth

yes the orion, ive heard some report its like Apollo on steroids :LOL:

i always wanted to go into space, never really thought of it as risky. i would still fly tomorrow but it would have to be a space shuttle :cool:

T

telemetry9

Have you told Nasa about your ambition....:);)

The orion is a good craft by the sounds of it - just not visionary in the way the shuttle was and is.

I'd like to go into space - no GP's there.:clap:

A

Ainsworth

i am writing my letter as we speak, im sure they will accept us, i think we have the 'right stuff' :clap:

1, fearless
2, looks good in space suit
3, keen and ready to strap themselves to a bomb in the name of space exploration :D

iffybob

iffybob

What if

What does NASA stand for ..........

N.eed
A.nother
S.even
A.stronoughts....

RIP, Challenger ........... :eek:

A

Ainsworth

you forgot Columbia too.

that was my favorite shuttle, because it was the first one to fly with crippen and young, fearless men them two.

i dont know how to do piccys otherwise would have a shuttle one here

you have now volunteered to come with us boB :clap:

but your not allowed to be pilot, that me :cool:

iffybob

iffybob

Un - aided flight

The drugs I've done, did not need space ship, was one .......

conclusion ........ moons are pritty.........:rolleyes: