• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

A small crumb of comfort... goodbye

S

Solihull_boy:)

Dear All,

I have not been a member long here, but in the depths of dispair I managed to get some support from a few members on this forum and; coupled with some family help, a very patient counsellor and a can of whooppasss that I decided to open...

All I have gotten myself together...

This week I ran 11 miles (on Monday), went to the gym on Tuesday and Wednesday, ran 11 miles on Thursday and went to the gym today. I have been at work full time for 3 weeks and haven't had a drop of beer until tonight (4 cans).

To add to this I have removed myself (without any medics help) from any medication - having been taking it since November 2007.

So as a result of this I am pleased to say that I shall not take up any more typeface on what I consider to be a very valuable website.

When I have been at my lowest I have taken advice from some very sage individuals. I advise that you should heed every little bit of advice from the peers who are resident on here.

I doth my cap to those that have helped me.

Thank you and I hope not to be back...

The very best of luck to you, and everyone that sometimes needs a little advice.

Thanks

Solihull_Man:))))))))))))))))))))))))

A

Anne1971

Founding Member
Good for you SolihullBoy, all the best. And remember this place is always here if you need an ear or shoulder.

S

Thanks

I am trying so har dto be normal for my young family and for my own self...

Thanks

;)

A

Anne1971

Founding Member
I am trying so har dto be normal for my young family and for my own self...

Thanks

;)
Just be yourself, thats what your family needs. You sound like a nice guy

S

Lucid

Thanks but I need to get myself away... I am better... I have to be... my wife gives birth in 3 weeks... and I have just managed to get myself together...

sometimes you need to move on (there are so many one here that I could have a beer with)... but for myself and family...

let me tick the box of 'fixed' ...

S

Good Night all...

Night all.. and thanks...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kavaris_Valiant_One Anxiety Forum 2