• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

A simple greeting.

Spooks 007

Spooks 007

This is my first time on such a forum but not my first brush with mental illness. The last thing I want to do is appear as a wreck so I'll do my best to remember my composure.

I have had depression for 13 years since I was around 12 years old that was also around the first time I wanted to kill myself but clearly things changed but they didn't improve. Over the years I have built my defenses up but they are constantly side stepped by my anxiety condition which makes me feel constantly sick and after 7 years of that I have little energy spare to dedicate to those defenses.

I have sought for the first time professional help if this is a sign things are getting better or worse is unsure all I know is my usual places are no place to discuss it so I sought out a place that I can hopefully share and maybe help others too.

So hello.

G

Gredge23

Namaste :)

Welcome to the forum I reckon you'll love it here has helped me a lot so far and I'm not here long.

Spooks 007

Spooks 007

Thanks for the quick welcome

I need all the help I can get to survive the day by day currently, especially going into professional help after so long so I'm sure this will be a good place to get that needed extra help.

G

Gredge23

Ur welcome , definitely ur professional help is ur trunk of the tree think as this place as ur branch :)

Unique1

Unique1

Welcome!

This is an enlightening place. I've learnt a lot from here.
Hope it helps you too.

:)

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Welcome to the forum. :hi:
Don't worry about how you appear. It doesn't matter if you are a wreck.
I'm glad to hear that you've sought out some professional help. It sounds like you've been struggling a lot and for such a long time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introduce Yourself 4
T Introduce Yourself 6
M Introduce Yourself 3
Beauty in Darkness Introduce Yourself 14
U Introduce Yourself 1