a short story

S

sashasonya

When I was 15, I stopped praying daily, and I started having hallucinations. I was always alone and became a spiritual person, but I was solitary. I had thought God was wanting me to do things that I didn't do. Then I continued. I'm not sure it's gotten better since then. I tend to live in my head and don't have a big heart the way some people do. How do I pray or help change this? Now I'm scared I've done things that are illegal.

Jess96

Jess96

When I was 15, I stopped praying daily, and I started having hallucinations. I was always alone and became a spiritual person, but I was solitary. I had thought God was wanting me to do things that I didn't do. Then I continued. I'm not sure it's gotten better since then. I tend to live in my head and don't have a big heart the way some people do. How do I pray or help change this? Now I'm scared I've done things that are illegal.
Hi Sasha what made you stop praying, everyone makes mistakes in life you have to learn to figure yourself, write down a list of things you would like to better take your time you will get there even the little steps are one step closer...