• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

A Shock To My System/Hear Voice

N

natalie

Hi All,

Unfortunately, I haven't not long had a shock to my system happen.

We were in the kitchen, down ready to be served for the evening meal.

In the meantime, mum was taking out the main course, from the oven.

All of the sudden, and we felt what was tha t; turned, or rather I knew, live at the time, mother had fallen. She is accident prone apparently,

She'll have bruises, if anything, and she hit her head, it's a bit swollen, no bleeding though. I ssuggested, that tomorrow, she get s to the surgery.

She says she doesn't need to get to the surgery.

More than anything it's jsut the shcok for her of the fall, overall, and it caused me a big fright, and I just not long a bit before posting had a heard voice, happen. I am on 25ml.

I don't want to take 30ml that will be too much of a dose for me.

We called down my brother, and he was able to assist her to be on her knees eventually, so luckily in the main, he;s back to home, now.

I am still a bit shaken, not too bad now.

I am wearing my anxiety for out and about, bands, to calm me down more.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

Hopefully, I'll listen to music and knitting for the evening.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have been able eventually after dinner, to relax down, aplogies for the delay in posting I was hearing a lot of noise through my unstable slightly unstable self this evening, so I felt I had to investigate. - knitting and listening to musical at the moment, before switching over to general easy listening music.

I have either sinuses, or a tooth problem area up yet again, my upper left set, often, I have sinuses come up there, and I am just having a painkiller, for my headache t hrough shock. Yet, fortunately, I wasn't the one who fell.

i am due hopefully to get another packet of preferred painkiller type tomorrow, a well known pharmacy store didn't have a delievery yet, so I'll go to an independant chemist in my local area.

I'll next update regarding me, about 10 this evening.

Best Regards All, - she;ll have bruises if nothing else, on her legs, and arm, I think, arm.

Natalie.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Admin
Hi Natalie,
I'm so sorry to hear about your mums fall, I hope she is okay. In some areas there are services known as fall prevention service. Ask her GP they do an assessment and reduce the risk of falls.
Monitor her for signs of a head injury i.e. Vomiting, headaches, drowsiness if she has any take her to A/E.
Hip fractures are common, signs are shortened leg or twisted leg, pain, swelling and extensive bruising. Again take her to A/E if your worried.
I'm sorry you have been hearing voices, it must have been the shock. Hope you don't have sinusitis, visit your GP if you think you have for antibiotics.
Hope you feel better very soon
Take care

N

natalie

Hi Mayflower7,

Fortunately, she hasn't broken anything, everything's working satisfactorily. Mum is accident prone, so she;s used to having brusies u p anyway.

I was just about to get an update done.

I have greatly improved this evening, during the evening, and I surprised myself, i switched me to cross stitching work, instead of knitting, and listening to general easy list ening music.

Well, on the last word, from my GP, when i visited him, sometime back, the latest advice that they had was, they can't give out antibiotics for sinusistuses. Anyway, I took my preferred painkiller type, I was feeling headachy anyway, and I am now finer.

Oh i'll be monitoring her, the one thing I've noticed, she was talkign about somethign in connection to the New years Day concert programme recording, talking to dad, and her memory bank, is all in tact, so no problems their to record within me.

I'm not very worried, I'm used to mother beign accidental pronet, I'm used to her being having bruises come up. if anything, just a very big shock, not only just for her, me as well.

I'm not hearing voices, at the present time of pr eparing this post, I'm fine, my typing's gone somewhat, that's probably through the original shock, earlier this evening.

i am feeling better now, happily.

Take care,

Natalie.

Tomorrow, hopefully around about 7am, I'll get a short effective workout done. Hopefully, I'll be asleep at t hat point.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am absolutely finer now. in terms of headachy I'm now finer, and also my hearing voices problems, have now diminished thankfully. I have been listening to general easy lis tening music, and cross stitching work.

If I happen to be around and about in home, much earlier tomorrow morning, I'll get a early morning workout done. I'll workout harder within, now I'm comfortably fitter and more toned up.

Have a good night, all, I'll hopefully will have a good night, I'm just deliberating whether to take a dose of Lorezapam, to help me into sleep. I am only taking half of 1mg dose.

Natalie.

Mayfair

Mayfair

Good to hear mum ok.

It's understandable I think that unusual things happening cause stress and anxiety. Sleep well

T

tiltawhirl3

I am glad all has turned out well, Natalie.

I am shocked that there weren't antibiotics for the sinusitis!

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Thanks for your support.

I took a half dose of 1mg, last night, and i slept - waking up and up and about at 4am. Which for me is a reasonable time for me to wake up upon.

I managed to get a fun low impact hard dance workout done, so I am now feeling more enegetic, more fitter and more toned up. I have now bounced, back.

Hi Tillawhirl,

I know, that was the latest advice at the surgery, that they can't give out any antiboitics, for the sinusituses.

If i happen to have a bad boil problem, presumably they can still write u p for that, not for the sinusituses.

Thankfully, I am fine, no anxieties, no hearing voices. Certainly no paranoia either.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Following on from mum's fall, her painful head is now much better,as normal. Things are all as normal on the home front this morning today. Except, dad's replacing up the net curtains, which were washed yesterday way before, that had happened.

In terms of hearing voices, I'm fine, no problems at all.

I did take a dose of Lorezapam to help me sleep, last night, well, it worked, only I'd been up and about from 4am, which is, a reasonable time for me to be up and about.

i was able to get a home fun hard dance workout done.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm alright. No further heard voices.

No further anxieties, regarding mum's fall, last night.

Very much of a shock for all, I'm not certainly for me.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

As the home accident last night, was so fresh, my memory bank, isn't letting me completely forget about what happened.

In the meantime, I have been listening to music, and cross stitching combined.

Hearing Voices wise fine; anxieities wise fine.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Compared to how I hadn't been earlier this morning, - memory wouldn't let me forget - I am now very much better and I've also just taken my antipshycotic and general szchophrenia med dose of 25ml.

I have got an annoying problem at the moment, still, this hopefully will be in the hands of dental, once when I know for sure, I'll recieive an appointment, I have just emailed in, to them. Mental health wise, I'm very well now, after that brief episode. That was such a shock for all last night, and brother and me in particular, i think worst shock was dad. He wasn't too far, from where the accident happened.

i am going to amongst my annoying dental problem, settle down, into my needle working and music listening mode.

I'll come back onto MHF, much later on this afternoon, 4 and 5pm during that timeframe and onwards,

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm much much better hearing voices wise, none came uptoday. I am also very much better - shock freerer, regarding my mother's fall, last night.

I am hoping I'll get another fun low impact hard dance workout session done, tomorrow morning, or on Thursday morning.

Have been surprisingly needle working rather than knitting, i was going to knit last night, and the ridiculous thing was, the part of the wool, I am knitting making into a row stitches, the wool broke off, I felt oh, I hadn't even realised that. I was wondering why i was having a job to knit.

I took a dose of my supplement to help me keep calmer, today, so I am calmer at this time, and will still be planning to do needle working, and listening to music combined.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

frogsplash

frogsplash

hi Natalie,
sending my best wishes to you and your mum/family,
be well and have a nice new start to the year :)

N

natalie

Hi Frogsplash,

Thanks.

I hadn't forgotten about you, I hadn't been physical health very well, I'm much better now.

I am having a very calm nice start to the new year, thanks.

Be Well,

Natalie.