• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

A second chance

dubblemonkey

dubblemonkey

...I am humbled by this forum and there are some beautiful people here that are so wonderful ...beyond my ability to show my gratitude at the same calibre!

...and my last episode did indeed display some awful hyper-mania..! some of the worst things I have ever experienced? ...these things apparently were nothing ever!... until they arrived... and I always stare unbelievably at the things that will happen to me...

precisely at any time after these foolish things have already happened.

...and to deny my obvious narcissism... is simply another way of admitting that I have some serious dysfunctions.

I have a second chance...!

I am terrified even without this wonderful place...

my mood swings scare me... sometimes I am in some deathless euphoria and deathless life is still alive...

other times?...

I am an emotion phantom who is sorry to everyone he meets ...

because I am too complicated...

that's it...for now.

dm

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

We all deserve a second chance and I'm pretty sure we've all done or said things which we later regret. I know I have.

The thoughts and feelings you describe are all too common when coping with bipolar disorder. It can fly us to the highest of places and plunge us into the darkest depths with little reason or warning. Perhaps we are all just too complicated :)

I wish you well DM

dubblemonkey

dubblemonkey

I sincerely appreciate what you said...

I am so grateful... I am not used to your comfort...

I hope that I can share my love with you sometime..

I am very grateful....indeed!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Bipolar Forum 12