• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

A scary situation.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

You want to hear the truth? Then listen...

We all have body, all bodies are different.

We all have minds, all minds are different.

And we all have a soul, that thing is 1 for all of us, so basically we are all connected as one, becaus soul is the same for all of us. What ever you think, everyone do knows it, god do knows it, but because everyone is ignorant, they can't hear your thoughts, but god can hear you and because you are ill with this disease right now, you feel and believe others are hearing you but the truth is others can't, but god does.

So, if you don't want to get worse and suffer in the future, you must get well, stop thinking wrong and pray to god that you get well soon and take medicine regularly and tell doctors how you think and feel. Doctors are the people of god who come to help you. So, get help from doctors.

Good luck.
Wow kindness costs nothing. Catch more flies with honey my friend

J

jc999

its a saying, like being sweet gets more results than being sour
So what do I get by being sweet? I just want to help the OP, it's hard to believe it's delusion because the experiences are just so real (not very real once you get use to it), but it make us question and feel it's not natural. Even though it's obvious that it's something super natural, but I just want to convince the OP that IT IS A DISEASE AND MEDICINE CAN HELP. I have read abit of ancient text, so I know abit of it. I too had schizophrenia years ago (10 years actually). So, what really matters now is the OP get help and trust her doctor and take medicine regularly and stop thinking much, because her thoughts are what causing her problems. She should start doing things which she enjoy, and relax herself with music she likes and activities.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

So what do I get by being sweet? I just want to help the OP, it's hard to believe it's delusion because the experiences are just so real, I have read abit of ancient text, so I know abit of it. I too had schizophrenia years ago (10 years actually). So, what really matters now is the OP get help and trust her doctor and take medicine regularly and stop thinking much, because her thoughts are what causing her problems. She should start doing things which she enjoy, and relax herself with music she likes and activities.
Aye fair enough pal not looking for a argument forget i said anything