• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

A scary situation.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Do you believe in Dinosaurs? Or believe that they existed at one time?
I have a 12 year old son who was dinosaur mad from about six onwards...still is now.

We watch all the Jurassic Park movies so often, I pretty much know all the dialogue :D

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Dropping by with a hug for you @Tvgirl :hug:

Thinking of you and hope you're doing okay. x

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Not so good. Just tired of this camera you guys. 😔
Hi TVGirl,

So sorry to hear you’re struggling.

Keep going back and reading your old threads and our responses to help you fight these feelings.

Have you made some enquiries about talk therapy yet? I know you said you’d like to do that and I think it would make a huge difference to you. Do you remember us talking about CBT? I think that would be a huge step forward to you feeling more relaxed and comfortable.

Sending you lots of love. Xxx

T

Tvgirl

Hi TVGirl,

So sorry to hear you’re struggling.

Keep going back and reading your old threads and our responses to help you fight these feelings.

Have you made some enquiries about talk therapy yet? I know you said you’d like to do that and I think it would make a huge difference to you. Do you remember us talking about CBT? I think that would be a huge step forward to you feeling more relaxed and comfortable.

Sending you lots of love. Xxx
Thankyou @Lunar Lady I just believe that I'm being watched and that people are watching me somehow. Do you know how this is possible?

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Thankyou @Lunar Lady I just believe that I'm being watched and that people are watching me somehow. Do you know how this is possible?
It isn't possible.

You are mentally ill and being watched is a delusion.

Sometimes you make progress and can see this is the truth - other times you get swallowed up by it and you go back to square one.

Very sad to see you caught up in it again.

Your medication does not seem to work for you. You need to talk to a doctor and tell him this is destroying your life and you need help. :hug:

EdEd

EdEd

CBT , is the smartest option I believe.. it appears to address the situation from the correct angles.

EdEd

EdEd

I'm almost positive if you get into CBT , fully describe all your beliefs and thought patterns , that they could help alleviate your stresses and worries and promote positive thought patterns and realistic results in the right direction.

T

Tvgirl

I'm almost positive if you get into CBT , fully describe all your beliefs and thought patterns , that they could help alleviate your stresses and worries and promote positive thought patterns and realistic results in the right direction.
Would it help take away the delusion?

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Favorite item of clothing: My green and white hoops.

Recently i got a nice surprise leaving the shop. When an African man in Full Zulu Dress says to me ''Celtic!! nice shirt Respect my Brudda'':cool:
Im a celtic supporter so yea i get the green and white hoops thing haha

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Would it help take away the delusion?
Yes.

Can you remember a time when you didn't feel watched, spied on, recorded or beamed out to the World?

Can you remember that peace and normality?

Find out about CBT. Talk to your doctor. Print of all your threads here and show your doctor so he can see how tortured you are.

If you don't, nothing will change or get better for you.

Sending you lots of love :hug: xxx

T

Tvgirl

It's all so scary for me because what if the whole country really is revolving around me? What if everyone is watching me for entertainment.

Ramson mash

Ramson mash

Im a celtic supporter so yea i get the green and white hoops thing haha
Nice one mate!!. The gers have just bought Keemar Roofe. He's decent though. Bring on next season pal maybe we share thoughts and jokes during a match one day:)