• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

A scary situation.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Could somebody carry my coke and Frazzles over? I can't put this chocolate mousse down...

T

tonga kev

I am miserable. I had a little improvement, the tv don't talk about me as much and it keeps me calm. That's about it.
i know this is going to sound strange Tv girl but you are co creating your reality, i have been there had the tv talk to me about me. my solution is to keep on telling yourself that you arenot on tvIt will take time to alter your reality but keep on repeating to yourself i'm not on tv and noone is talking about me. You will be set free.love kev

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
i know this is going to sound strange Tv girl but you are co creating your reality, i have been there had the tv talk to me about me. my solution is to keep on telling yourself that you arenot on tvIt will take time to alter your reality but keep on repeating to yourself i'm not on tv and noone is talking about me. You will be set free.love kev
Kev, have you got through the worst of it?

It must be terrifying...I can't imagine. :hug:

T

tonga kev

yeah i got through it all by my technique of denial. Its all over with, just thought i'd pass ona few tips to Tv girl

G

goodgollymiss

This may be a spirit attacking you or warping your tv. Or it may be just that since we are so similar, the tv could seem to be talking to everyone. You could try to get your house cleaned by ghost hunters

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Hi @Tvgirl,

Just popped in to see how you are? :hug:

I took some photos on my walk yesterday to show you...did you see them? x

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Turtles have very sweet faces.

I had pet tortoises as a kid. They're actually cute and a lot of fun. ;)

EdEd

EdEd

I never had one.. but we have one snapping turtle in our pond.. its tail is huge!

EdEd

EdEd

Do you believe in Dinosaurs? Or believe that they existed at one time?