• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

A scary situation.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Do you want to see some piccies?

Ramson mash

Ramson mash

LOL! Not the dancing banana! :D

I've got 4 chocolate mousses, two packets of Frazzles and a cup of tea....that should hold me for half an hour ;)

MacDees Lunez, How many days have i had now?.... Answer is 3,
3 days in a row ive had bigmac Lunez i'm a fatbastard

Went out for a nice walk this evening with my son and the pooch. We went through Woodland and open fields for hours - then had a picnic in the car by the beach (y)
Wonderful news, was a nice day for it.

I'm using a face app to make me look old.. haha.. fun.
Nice Ed!!! What you been upto mate?

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
I took a picture of 'Pooch'. The poor dog is not really called Pooch but..y'know... anonymity and all that.

Pooch is a cross breed. Her dad was a bloody great big black Labrador...and her mum was a funny little Jack Russell. This creates an interesting hybrid!

I have a short-legged dog with an ENORMOUS bum, a tail as long as a car windscreen wiper and a terrier's little head.

I'll have a go at loading the photo of her I took tonight on our walk...hang on

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
@Tvgirl: Are you home?

You've got a house full! :hi: xxx

Ramson mash

Ramson mash

Here's Pooch!
Hes a cutie, is he friendly? because my experience with jack russells has been really awful

I was once chased and set upon by my neighbours jack Russell called scampi. But he was brown and white, vicious little bugger, he bit me right on my sweet ass and i went home and thought i was going to get rabies.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
No, she's as soft as butter. Got the Labrador personality and loyalty - no terrier instincts - she lives for a tennis ball. LOVES swimming and long walks...loves ginger biscuits dipped in tea. Bit like her mother...:redface:

Ramson mash

Ramson mash

Hey! Losing me bro

I got a song that youll both love :dance: