• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

A real bad place

K

Karl L

Today is really bad. I had a horrific nightmare last night and the only way I could cope with it was to SH. Im totally ashamed yet again and I have nobody to turn to. I feel so alone. My close family are away and I really feel as if Im backed into a corner by my demons.
I feel totally useless and worthless and I just cannot shake it off. :low:

F

Fruitloop

Don't think you can just shake it off fella.
You got anyone mh wise you can speak to? Doc or something.
I've no real experience on sh, not really sure what to say, but can send you a hug.

R

Rolandrat

Sorry didn't see this thread until now chick. I left the dark place today after desperation yesterday. Hope you're ok buddy, big hugs Roland

K

Karl L

Feel no different today. My mind is running riot. My past has really come back to me. Nightmares are terrifying. Wish i could run off and hide :(

R

Rolandrat

I'm with you, we can do this - I just don't know how. Roland

K

Karl L

Im sure we will. Im drinking far too much tonight and having stupid thoughts. Mum phoned from hols earlier which made me smile but i need to give her a hug to feel safe.
Sorry im so negative...

blueflames

blueflames

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hey Karl

I am sorry you are having such a hard time atm. What normally helps?? we can chat or I can post crap jokes??

Don't feel ashamed that you SH'd!! It is nothing to be ashamed of!! You are not well and sometimes you must find it hard to resist doing that?? but you should feel proud every time you manage not to and give yourself a break when you don't.

xxx

K

Karl L

Hi
Im not having a good night. Im currently hoovering/washing etc...
Bet neighbours love me.....
I have my teddies with me which is weird i know. If you have jokes... bring them on... xx

blueflames

blueflames

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Good glad you feel better :)

I have a few jokes I can send your way :)

A panda walks into a bar and says to the bartender "I'll have a Scotch and.......................... ..................................................................................................................................
Coke please".
"Sure thing" the bartender replies and asks "but what's with the big pause?"

Why is a man like a public toilet ??
Because they are either engaged or vacant and full of shit

Why did the pervert cross the road?
Because he had his knob stuck in the chicken

Any good???

*disclaimer* I never said they weren't gonna be stupid, sexist or offensive :) *disclaimer*

K

Karl L

Lol. They made me laugh. Thank you xx

R

Rolandrat

Two snakes working in a factory, one turns to the other and says, "are we venomous?" The other replies,"dunno, why", first snake then says, " I just bit my lip".

Sorry Karl that's the one and only joke I know. Hope things are a little calmer, could you phone GP tomorrow and see if you can move therapy along abit ? Big hug buddy, Roland

K

Karl L

Hya. Love the joke. Thank you for that. I had the hangover from hell today and ive felt pain too. Been feeling super guilty all day. I will call doctor in the morning ive even set my alarm for 8am.
How are you? Hugs to you as well

R

Rolandrat

Please call the doctor, I'm phoning mine also ( which always terrifies me) I'm ok, bit hungover also. Forgot meds for 2 days so very twitchy, I kind of wanted to see what I'm like without them ? Let me know how you get on. Roland

K

Karl L

Tonight not good. Ive harmed again. Cannot sleep and very twitchy. Is there any end to this? Ive failed yet again :(

blueflames

blueflames

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Not being well has nothing to do with failure! It just means that your mh state overwhelmed you tonight

I am sorry you are in so much pain=(

I hope you make it to your GP tomo xxx