• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

A quote from my favorite anime character

C

Clint 23

“...people live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true... that is how they define reality. But what does it mean to be correct or true? Merely vague concepts... their reality may all be an illusion.” ~itachi uchiha

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

We are spiritual beings living a human experience. We have rules that we play along with as humans. In a way it is a vast game.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello, welcome to the forums :)

I'm into anime aswell, (as my name suggests)

Itachi understood about reality, perception, experiences and beliefs. All this and more shape our understanding and view of reality.

BillFish

BillFish

“...people live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true... that is how they define reality. But what does it mean to be correct or true? Merely vague concepts... their reality may all be an illusion.” ~itachi uchiha
I was under the impression that we have reality imposed on us, by some vague sense of collective opinion, that changes like the tides, and is constantly manipulated. A kind of mass social juggling act, a fugazi of public opinion?