a problem

O

orokillintent

well i don't know if this is a real problem!! i mean it's kinda of silly

i'm 18 years old male studing vet.medicine

it started three years ago and it only happens when i study and it annoy me very much and prevent me from concentration.here is what happens
a strange tension im the back of my head,my neck and my shoulder it feel like contraction in those places and a feeling of vibrating or something then all of my attension is drived to this instead of concentrating on studying and when i think about it it increase

any one could tell what is that?

T

Twylight

Hello and welcome

No, I've never come across that, are you taking any meds ?

Definitly one for a GP.

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Anxiety can produce many symptoms .... Def one for your Gp as Twylight says. But :welcome: to the forum !

D

Dollit

You say this happens only when you study - this could be muscular. We tend to be creatures of habit and sit in the same position. I used to work as an artists model and it sounds lot like the strain your muscles are under when you hold the same position for a long time.

Worth a chat with your GP about that.

O

orokillintent

the worst thing that when it's not happening i predict it happen and stay in fear from it and a feeling of anxiety control me

T

trainwreck

it sounds like some kind of anxiety, it happened a couple of times when you were studying, so you imagine its going to happen every time you study so it does , your mind can play wierd tricks with you.plus the stress from studying dont help.try a bit of chillout music softly in the background when you study see if it helps .:cool::cool::cool:

O

orokillintent

it sounds like some kind of anxiety, it happened a couple of times when you were studying, so you imagine its going to happen every time you study so it does , your mind can play wierd tricks with you.plus the stress from studying dont help.try a bit of chillout music softly in the background when you study see if it helps .:cool::cool::cool:
make sense i think i have been very worry about studying lately

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum 2