• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

A New Moon Winter Solstice - 21st December 2014 - 23:03 UT/GMT

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
December Solstice 2014 - heavenandearthcommunity

This December Solstice will occur less than three hours before the New Moon, bringing renewal and new beginnings at planetary (Solstice) and personal (New Moon) levels. A few hours earlier, the Moon will have been conjunct asteroid Ceres in Sagittarius, putting us deeply in touch with our highest ideals and our yearning to live in harmony with the spirit of Mother Earth. This is the energy that the Moon will birth into our consciousness, at the New Sun of Solstice.

Over the following two days (21st -23rd Dec) the Moon will carry this energy through a conjunction of Mercury, Vesta, Pluto and Venus, weaving it deeply into our minds, innermost hearts, spiritual will and emotional bodies. This large conjunction or ‘stellium’ of planets is at the apex of a T-square pattern, making square (90º) aspects with both a conjunction of Uranus and the Moon’s South Node in Aries, and the Moon’s North Node in Libra.

Rest in Link

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Ah thanks for posting this.
Got a feeling a lot of this is occurring on my "angles" (my IC). It's definitely going on in my 4th house.. house of family..
Reading this has given me a little sparkle of hope.
And how wonderful this could be on a more collective level.