• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

A New Face

T

ThisBlight

Hi peoples,

I'm going through a rough patch; was diagnosed with bi-polar and generalized anxiety disorder when I was a teen. I have not been formally reevaluated so I'm unsure if these are still accurate. Although my current state makes me question everything.

I like to cook, paint, sing and play video games. I'm an extroverted person whose misses their wild party days (I'm 13 weeks preggo). I'm polyamorous and blessed to have many lovers in my life.

That's about me in a nutshell, I suppose.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Hiya ThisBlight.

:welcome: to the forum.

You have some cool interests there. I like cooking too. And good luck with your pregnancy. I hope everything goes well :)

Mark_01

Mark_01

Hello, ThisBlight, welcome to the forum. I'm a terrible cook, last night I had a bowl of rice and a can of sardines for dinner. I can paint a house, but can't paint a picture. I can't sing. Am not very good with video games, and though it isn't a video game, I failed at World of Warcraft. I don't miss my wild party days. I can't get preggo. And, I have had very few relationships in my life. In a way, we have a lot in common, you can do all the things I can not. Again, welcome to the forum, I look forward to your future posts.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi ThisBlight and welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch. I hope the forum helps you and you find support here. Congratulations on your pregnancy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Q Introduce Yourself 3