• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

A Little Incident Happen at home - parents just returned from shopping

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

My parents hadn't not long returned back, to home, from shopping, and just as he was about to get into home, there's a step within the Porch setting, he slippped, my father, nothing serious internally, thankfully he has a graze on his knee.

Over the past 20 years I have seen and witness in home accidents happen including one today, and they always do cause a shock, fright within me.

Anyway, I've bounced back quickly from the shock, fright, and am my usual self.

Mental health wise, fine, I'm very well.

Cross stitiching and music listening combined.

Be Well all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Since his fall my father, and I took my dose shortly after of 25ml, I am very well, no hearing voices, no delusions, no paranoia, following on from the shock of his fall, and fright.

I have been trying to get on with needle working and music combined, however, I've felt rather chillier this afternon. I am alright now.

I might or i might not get my chair fitness done.

Be Well All,

Natalie.

T

Twokiwisandabanana

Hi Natalie hope your not too freaked out
Sending a :hug1:

N

natalie

Hi Twokiwisandabana,

Thanks. It was a bit of a fright and shock, at the time, that is now well and truly behind me.

Thanks again.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
FallingLeaves I made a little list Mental Health Experiences 3
Hello513 We think to much and feel to little. Mental Health Experiences 10
A Felling a little sad, more apathetic. I just exist and i hate it Mental Health Experiences 8
S A little life advice, if you may share ? Mental Health Experiences 4
Mr Oreo Bunny Intrusive thoughts causing little movements. Advice? Mental Health Experiences 2
wraziel I'm a little bit sad about my impulsive acts Mental Health Experiences 5
Lolaa12 Just a little story Mental Health Experiences 4
TheDarkPassenger A little bit of my thoughts... Mental Health Experiences 8
A A little bit about me Mental Health Experiences 1
elliepaige20 So I've been okay for a little while... Mental Health Experiences 6
L My first post...a little long! Mental Health Experiences 1
D Addicted to Escapism since I was a little kid and don't know what to do. Mental Health Experiences 10
T Give me a little insight (warning: text wall) Mental Health Experiences 4
Dibsthecat Little Comments Mental Health Experiences 7
H Introducing myself and letting you know a little about me. Mental Health Experiences 7
B Dear Brain, Can you just get it together for a little while? Mental Health Experiences 3
M POSSIBLE TRIGGER A Little Advice please? :'( Mental Health Experiences 5
prairiechick Just need a little rant Mental Health Experiences 4
pippinjay I am in bed it is half past six and I was bored so I did a little hop skip an duh jump over the haystack to where the tooth fairies live and this is w Mental Health Experiences 20
LORD BURT creepy little girls. Mental Health Experiences 17
T Hiding in my own little world Mental Health Experiences 8
T Possessed by a little devil..... Mental Health Experiences 14
Gajolene Confused and a little dissapointed Mental Health Experiences 5
P A little something about my life, not that anyone cares. Mental Health Experiences 4
Raina Walks i hate doctors...have since i was little... Mental Health Experiences 12
N Incident - very local area, near home, Accident involving 2 vans Mental Health Experiences 4
D hello different from what i've been posting but can someone tell me what happen what was it? Mental Health Experiences 2
T Don’t know what will happen with this Floyd Case? Mental Health Experiences 71
Ineedhelp2921 I used to have this weird thing happen to me Mental Health Experiences 4
D Can paranoia/mania happen when you drink too much caffeine? Mental Health Experiences 4
M What would happen? Anyone got experience Mental Health Experiences 1
J Anyone ever had this happen? Not sure what to do Mental Health Experiences 1
V I never thought this would happen to me... Mental Health Experiences 3
valleygirl I was not going to let this happen again Mental Health Experiences 14
S False memories and brainwashing self to believe something that didn’t happen, happen Mental Health Experiences 3
J I knew this would happen!! Mental Health Experiences 2
porkpie What would happen if I was reported missing and booked a flight abroad? Mental Health Experiences 2
prairiechick Scared something really bad is going to happen Mental Health Experiences 14
S Does anyone ever get that eery feeling like something bad is going to happen or your own death is near? Mental Health Experiences 6
W What will happen? Mental Health Experiences 14